[Venting] It's funny that I was born to rot alone then die alone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

23 y/o virgin, chronic paincel
-
It's actually funny. Born into this existence only to suffer, be ugly, experience pain, be expected not to kill myself, and eventually rot away and die.

I truly envy anyone who has lived a normal life. I'd do anything to be anyone other than myself.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

showered every day and blackpilled
-
The game was truly rigged from the start for some of us. Without the bluepilled coping lies, you realize that it's completely fucked especially if you're trucel

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
There have been times in my life I just burst out laughing because if I don't do that then I'd go on a killing spree.

(Note to my FBI agent: That was a turn of phrase, I have no interest in killing anyone and couldn't acquire means to do so even if I wanted to.)

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Rotting autismcel
-
There have been times in my life I just burst out laughing because if I don't do that then I'd go on a killing spree.

(Note to my FBI agent: That was a turn of phrase, I have no interest in killing anyone and couldn't acquire means to do so even if I wanted to.)
Tbh I'm forced to do this more and more with time.Seems like I will go insane soon

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
We are just a part of the natural selection.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
My family name is coming to an end

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Banned
-
life is disgusting, none of this should even exist

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
There have been times in my life I just burst out laughing because if I don't do that then I'd go on a killing spree
Just be joker theory