Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's gigaover if you're over Elliot Roger's age

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I'm 24, it's so fucking over, some hapa faggot went on a killing spree for being in essentially my position at 2 years younger than what I am now. Fuck, how much longer can I cope before I rope, ngl, it's gigaover once you pass 22 y/o.

The worst thing is that you usually don't even have a social circle at this age which means it's not only over, you just don't exist.

The worst thing is that you usually don't even have a social circle at this age which means it's not only over, you just don't exist.
so true

I'm 37 but am at peace with the fact that it's over and I will die a KHHV. As I'm no longer a Homelesscel after 5 and a half years and no longer an Alcoholiccel after being one for 20 years, as long as I'm comfortable and not in physical pain then I'm happy enough tbh.

I'm 37 but am at peace with the fact that it's over and I will die a KHHV. As I'm no longer a Homelesscel after 5 and a half years and no longer an Alcoholiccel after being one for 20 years, as long as I'm comfortable and not in physical pain then I'm happy enough tbh.

Based and Monkpilled.

FUCKKKKKKK I TURNED 26

I'm 24, it's so fucking over, some hapa faggot went on a killing spree for being in essentially my position at 2 years younger than what I am now. Fuck, how much longer can I cope before I rope, ngl, it's gigaover once you pass 22 y/o.

Same boyo it's over for us. I am SEAmaxxing next year I'll be 25. I set 25 as my cut off. I am not fucking going to be a virgin past 25. One way or another.
FUCKKKKKKK I TURNED 26

Over for oldcels like you. I won't let myself be 26 virgin I rather die.

its not over, just your look had prolly reach its peak and is declining.
if you gymmaxx/aestheticmaxx like my avi you may offset some effect of the agepill.

Same boyo it's over for us. I am SEAmaxxing next year I'll be 25. I set 25 as my cut off. I am not fucking going to be a virgin past 25. One way or another.

Over for oldcels like you. I won't let myself be 26 virgin I rather die.
As a ricecel, i must say, go fuck yourself jbwmaxxer

If you cant ascend before 20 its over, you wont even be able to form a social circle.

As a ricecel, i must say, go fuck yourself jbwmaxxer

Brutal but I can't blame you. I give you my permission to ER me if you see me in SEA.

I am 28yo, I was ER's age in 2015. I will soon have to use jew pills if I want to continue with this truecel life.

Fuck. I'm 21. Just one more year to go. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

22 is the age where it ends if you didn't get sex or friends beforehand

Imagine if ER had chosen to stay alive. It wouldn't have gotten better given how bad it's gotten since even 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back