It's going to be a sad day for women when sex dolls debut

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
They're already complaining about Project Melody, a fake girl on twitch. It's over for females when sex dolls come but it's going to be on them for acting the way they do. I'm going to be laughing my ass off at all the women complaining when sex dolls arrive.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★
58d 19h 35m
If foids hate it that much, sex dolls will be criminalized.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
*Sex Robots who are more realistic, feminist will try and get it shut down

Saudade

Saudade

the fesikh pill fermented me
★★
55d 2h 44m
News Flash
Women hold half of voting base
It will never go mainstream because they will complain to politicians who will either outright ban it or regulate it to the point where they are useless and expensive to maintain
Realistic sex dolls are a threat to many women since it is obvious that bluepill keeps all the subhumans being little drones who wageslave so they can give them money directly or indirectly through taxes

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
News Flash
Women hold half of voting base
It will never go mainstream because they will complain to politicians who will either outright ban it or regulate it to the point where they are useless and expensive to maintain
Realistic sex dolls are a threat to many women since it is obvious that bluepill keeps all the subhumans being little drones who wageslave so they can give them money directly or indirectly through taxes
This is what makes me sad. I hope there's some loophole that prevents them from doing this. They've already ruined are movies, tv shows, and video games.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★★★
12d 6h 25m
they'll be outlawed at worst, stigmatised like other male sex toys at best and women will have chad dolls, ending men forever. It's over.

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
they'll be outlawed at worst, stigmatised like other male sex toys at best and women will have chad dolls, ending men forever. It's over.
Japan is already seeing loss in birth rates they day it happens in places like America, Africa, China, and India then it's over.

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Face made for radio
★★★★
24d 20h 52m
Cope.

Sex dolls will never be mainstream

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★
42d 14h 18m
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
120d 23h 15m
Cope.

Sex dolls will never be mainstream
Pretty much this, sex dolls existed for decades and it's still not socially accepted in society, even if sex robots become affordable, they still won't be mainstream due to the stigma.

E

Erny

Germancel
★★
10d 11h 15m
Pretty much this, sex dolls existed for decades and it's still not socially accepted in society, even if sex robots become affordable, they still won't be mainstream due to the stigma.
That's because they can't fully replace foids yet. But with improved AI and real voices, they could be an alternative. I really hope they're making fast progress before I'm too old.
Regarding the social stigma: society abandonded me long ago, why should I care what they think of me?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★★
17d 6h 14m
RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 15h 42m
Women only go for the top 20 percent, so they will not feel bad that incels have given up women for sex dolls.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 1h 18m
I cant wait enough.
That's because they can't fully replace foids yet. But with improved AI and real voices, they could be an alternative. I really hope they're making fast progress before I'm too old.
Regarding the social stigma: society abandonded me long ago, why should I care what they think of me?
rightly said.

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
Women only go for the top 20 percent, so they will not feel bad that incels have given up women for sex dolls.
And they'll be happy if they get their sex dolls as well. If men get it women will most likely also get it, so it's a win-win for both genders from that perspective.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
63d 3h 14m
For all the people who are complaining about it being made illegal, just move to a place where it isn't illegal. Go to Russia or SEA where those things will never get banned. Why do you continue to pay tax money to a society that doesn't care about you or your wants?

Last edited:
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★
64d 12h 16m
Speaking of Vtubers, I saw a simp make a 1000$ donation yesterday. It was part of a weird story arc where he was slave and now he bought his freedom. Suifuel.

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
Speaking of Vtubers, I saw a simp make a 1000$ donation yesterday. It was part of a weird story arc where he was slave and now he bought his freedom. Suifuel.
Wth...

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★
70d 16h 5m
You mean robots? Dolls, even the current models, have been around since at least 2000.

I dunno if the "fear" is anything beyond a few feminist articles. To get to a point where foids notice it would it be when chads start doing it and why would he when they throw themselves at him?

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
You mean robots? Dolls, even the current models, have been around since at least 2000.

I dunno if the "fear" is anything beyond a few feminist articles. To get to a point where foids notice it would it be when chads start doing it and why would he when they throw themselves at him?
True.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
40d 17h 18m
They will claim it's a good thing because we will be finally "leaving them alone" but what they don't realize is that a lot of whores with orbiters (eg only fans whores) will be losing a lot of income if this becomes a more mainstream cope for guys.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★
70d 16h 5m
They will claim it's a good thing because we will be finally "leaving them alone" but what they don't realize is that a lot of whores with orbiters (eg only fans whores) will be losing a lot of income if this becomes a more mainstream cope for guys.
I predict the soys will just donate more because with less guys suddenly their odds go up. Don't underestimate the shaming they will fling at guys that walk away.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
40d 17h 18m
I predict the soys will just donate more because with less guys suddenly their odds go up. Don't underestimate the shaming they will fling at guys that walk away.
We're in for a big, big storm