Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's going to be a sad day for women when sex dolls debut

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
They're already complaining about Project Melody, a fake girl on twitch. It's over for females when sex dolls come but it's going to be on them for acting the way they do. I'm going to be laughing my ass off at all the women complaining when sex dolls arrive.

If foids hate it that much, sex dolls will be criminalized.

*Sex Robots who are more realistic, feminist will try and get it shut down

News Flash
Women hold half of voting base
It will never go mainstream because they will complain to politicians who will either outright ban it or regulate it to the point where they are useless and expensive to maintain
Realistic sex dolls are a threat to many women since it is obvious that bluepill keeps all the subhumans being little drones who wageslave so they can give them money directly or indirectly through taxes

News Flash
Women hold half of voting base
It will never go mainstream because they will complain to politicians who will either outright ban it or regulate it to the point where they are useless and expensive to maintain
Realistic sex dolls are a threat to many women since it is obvious that bluepill keeps all the subhumans being little drones who wageslave so they can give them money directly or indirectly through taxes
This is what makes me sad. I hope there's some loophole that prevents them from doing this. They've already ruined are movies, tv shows, and video games.

they'll be outlawed at worst, stigmatised like other male sex toys at best and women will have chad dolls, ending men forever. It's over.

they'll be outlawed at worst, stigmatised like other male sex toys at best and women will have chad dolls, ending men forever. It's over.

Japan is already seeing loss in birth rates they day it happens in places like America, Africa, China, and India then it's over.

Cope.

Sex dolls will never be mainstream

Jf5s24afalj41

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshehe:

Cope.

Sex dolls will never be mainstream
Pretty much this, sex dolls existed for decades and it's still not socially accepted in society, even if sex robots become affordable, they still won't be mainstream due to the stigma.

Pretty much this, sex dolls existed for decades and it's still not socially accepted in society, even if sex robots become affordable, they still won't be mainstream due to the stigma.
That's because they can't fully replace foids yet. But with improved AI and real voices, they could be an alternative. I really hope they're making fast progress before I'm too old.
Regarding the social stigma: society abandonded me long ago, why should I care what they think of me?

Women only go for the top 20 percent, so they will not feel bad that incels have given up women for sex dolls.

I cant wait enough.
That's because they can't fully replace foids yet. But with improved AI and real voices, they could be an alternative. I really hope they're making fast progress before I'm too old.
Regarding the social stigma: society abandonded me long ago, why should I care what they think of me?
rightly said.

Women only go for the top 20 percent, so they will not feel bad that incels have given up women for sex dolls.

And they'll be happy if they get their sex dolls as well. If men get it women will most likely also get it, so it's a win-win for both genders from that perspective.

For all the people who are complaining about it being made illegal, just move to a place where it isn't illegal. Go to Russia or SEA where those things will never get banned. Why do you continue to pay tax money to a society that doesn't care about you or your wants?

Last edited:
Speaking of Vtubers, I saw a simp make a 1000$ donation yesterday. It was part of a weird story arc where he was slave and now he bought his freedom. Suifuel.

Speaking of Vtubers, I saw a simp make a 1000$ donation yesterday. It was part of a weird story arc where he was slave and now he bought his freedom. Suifuel.
Wth...

You mean robots? Dolls, even the current models, have been around since at least 2000.

I dunno if the "fear" is anything beyond a few feminist articles. To get to a point where foids notice it would it be when chads start doing it and why would he when they throw themselves at him?

You mean robots? Dolls, even the current models, have been around since at least 2000.

I dunno if the "fear" is anything beyond a few feminist articles. To get to a point where foids notice it would it be when chads start doing it and why would he when they throw themselves at him?

True.

They will claim it's a good thing because we will be finally "leaving them alone" but what they don't realize is that a lot of whores with orbiters (eg only fans whores) will be losing a lot of income if this becomes a more mainstream cope for guys.

They will claim it's a good thing because we will be finally "leaving them alone" but what they don't realize is that a lot of whores with orbiters (eg only fans whores) will be losing a lot of income if this becomes a more mainstream cope for guys.
I predict the soys will just donate more because with less guys suddenly their odds go up. Don't underestimate the shaming they will fling at guys that walk away.

I predict the soys will just donate more because with less guys suddenly their odds go up. Don't underestimate the shaming they will fling at guys that walk away.
We're in for a big, big storm