Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's going to be really hard to convert to Judaism

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've read some comments of people who have been trying to convert to Judaism for years but the rabbis keep discouraging them. It's disheartening. It's so different from the shitty religions whose members knock on your door every Sunday to try to convert you.

That powerful passport is so enticing though. If I fail to become a Jew, my only option is to go to the Catholic church that I used to be a member of and ask them to take me as a priest apprentice. I should have entered the priesthood years ago tbh. I was stupid enough to believe I would have met my future wife by the time I turned 27. That did not happen. Although the Catholics do not give away passports, the priesthood offers a comfortable life. You're above the law when you are a Catholic priest. I'm open to that idea if the Jews reject me.

Judaism is cope, stop coping

Good luck op, I hope you'll manage to convert to Judaism anyway.