Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s GOOD that women choose who gets to breed!

This was probably how pugs were created.

Not clicking that shit

They both mog all of us tenfold because of their hole.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Honk honk

thank god the kid was not born with XY chromosomes

Oh my fucking god. Someone fucked that!!!!

What is... "it"?
Thought it can't get more worse than me.

SMV mogs this entire forum combined

Just wait till she is 16 and has 90 fucking orbiters despite being literally retarded, what matters is that she has a hole. The fact that someone fucked the mom means someone will fuck the daughter

Aw, look, she has her mother's eyes.

tenor.gif

Saw this gif in the twitter feed and I couldn't stop laughing :feelskek:

Most will call me evil but why curse your child with that? If you know you have a genetic disorder, even though I think most in life want children, you probably wouldn't want to pass it down. Also, holy shit people are so desperate they would fuck anything nowadays.

So this is natural selection in action. While a man is banned from sperm banks for being a single inch below average height, this creature is spreading her genes.

The question is, who the FUCK fucked that thing

Foids just can't lose,even this giga subhuman had sex,i bet the father isn't a deformed creature like her :lul::lul::lul:

Foids just can't lose,even this giga subhuman had sex,i bet the father isn't a deformed creature like her :lul::lul::lul:
I think the father was some normie black dude who was at least 5/10.

And when that thing grows up it'll mog us in SMV for simply having a hole.

:giga:

Thats so selfish imagine bringing a child into a life of pain for your own selfish reasons.
Most will call me evil but why curse your child with that? If you know you have a genetic disorder, even though I think most in life want children, you probably wouldn't want to pass it down. Also, holy shit people are so desperate they would fuck anything nowadays.
^This

Thats so selfish imagine bringing a child into a life of pain for your own selfish reasons.

^This

Its not selfish because she knows that girl will have no problem getting dates, its only selfish if its a boy lol

Even her having a baby with a chad will still make him a freak.

The kid being female means her terrible genetics will continue to spread leading to potentially more incels.

Im speechless jfl i can't believe this fucking shit life

There is only two ways to win at life: Having superior looks, or having a vagina.

The mother as well as the father deserve death for risking bringing a male subhuman into existence who will suffer his whole life.

All women: chad only

Was that real????

WTF kind of genetic disease was that?

People will defend stuff like that and at the same time say kissing a 17.9999 yo as an adult is a terrible crime that will ruin her life.

NINTCHDBPICT000415346037

Inceldom exists as a form of natural selection. We are the ugly and we are breeded out of the genepool.
Those who go against this, create offspawns who will have a harder time than the previous generation

Mogs every 6'6 nordic gigachad to oblivion. JFL at any foid who says getting married is hard or difficult. Pure Bullshit.
View attachment 308347

Inceldom exists as a form of natural selection. We are the ugly and we are breeded out of the genepool.
Those who go against this, create offspawns who will have a harder time than the previous generation
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! What is wrong with these people! I'm not a eugencist, but god damn, this is pure evil

View attachment 308347

I don't care about never breeding, but excluding us from having access to sex period fucked up and something I will always rebel against

Are we sure she didn't use a sperm bank?

Is that a male baby? Never began. Possible legit femcel.

Yeah its fine if you're a female mutant, but god forbid a man be under six foot or have a non-perfect jawline.
80% of men aren't even seen as human beings

How desperate does a guy have to be. Show how bad life is for Men and how good it is for whores.
Literal Mutts. You are seeing the gene pool get shat on in real time.

How desperate does a guy have to be. Show how bad life is for Men and how good it is for whores.

Literal Mutts. You are seeing the gene pool get shat on in real time.
It's sad how society is rapidly going downhill.