Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's gotten so bad for normies, they can't even admit to listening to Joe Rogan on dates

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

I've never watched anything truer. Women on the dating market hate JRE, and 6/10 below men act like they don't listen to him on dates, or downplay the effect he had on their lives. I don't know why foids hate the JRE, I guess he's too bro, too libertarian? Not enough female guests? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, he improves a lot of mediocre men's lives. They would be substantially more mediocre, perhaps in terms of interests, and fitness levels if they didn't listen. This only exacerbates the proof that women FUCKING HATE mediocrity, I think. It also exemplifies that the bar for sociopathic behavior vis-a-vis presenting a false version of yourself is not only becoming more acceptable, but rather, an obligation in modern relations.

Women want to believe, everything you do has been willed out of your own asshole, and that the ideas of your life were either culled out of an obscure author you never heard of, or some tragic experience out of a movie. Indulge in something fun and productive like JRE, you are a fucking sheep bro. The man has an x-box, and weed. Crucify HIM. With foids you lose.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan Experience is the biggest cope ever. Any dude who takes him seriously is a fucking moron. Hes on par with Jordan Peterson tier

Hilarious video TBH
Joe Rogan Experience is the biggest cope ever. Any dude who takes him seriously is a fucking moron.
The point of the JRE is that Joe Rogan is not the star of the show, he invites people that are smarter than him and has long conversations with them.

It's a good podcast, often with very interesting guests.

That hole looks weird

8DE8E66F 1DDE 46F8 AE55 AC5DE3D75DED
DE1DC6FB E602 49DB 89D4 3A4B6456DA92

Joe Rogan Experience is the biggest cope ever. Any dude who takes him seriously is a fucking moron. Hes on par with Jordan Peterson tier
I still like Jordan Peterson fuck off

I still like Jordan Peterson fuck off
You like a retard who has been addicted to meds the entire time he was spouting about cleaning your room?

You like a retard who has been addicted to meds the entire time he was spouting about cleaning your room?
based. fuck Peterson. jewish cuck pychologist

Anyone that listens to those podcasts especially that guy is a normie by default

Anyone that listens to those podcasts especially that guy is a normie by default
centrism has been memed into being unacceptable in 2019

Joe Rogan the Manlet
Jordan Peterson the shill cuck

Women want men who are born studs and look good effortless. They don’t want someone who investigated to learn about the dating game or went through the self improvement shit

I disagree.Joe actually has some shit to say.

Women rule the world now, boyos

Based af ngl

Jordan Peterson is the new Ben Shapiro.

Weird thread

Why would Joe Rogan even pop up on a date.

Weird thread

Why would Joe Rogan even pop up on a date.
maybe not a date, but just any interaction with a foid. Never bring up the JRE, unless she brings it up first. It's just a shitty thing men have to surpress for muh queen.

maybe not a date, but just any interaction with a foid. Never bring up the JRE, unless she brings it up first. It's just a shitty thing men have to surpress for muh queen.
Most foids probably have never heard of JR