Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's gotten to the point where women will hug ANYTHING but an incel. If I saw a woman hugging a 2/10 5'6 guy, THEN I would be shocked

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
T

Be a dog.
Be a blue-eyed criminal who beat a guy half to death.
Be a seal.

But whatever you do, do not discuss women's high standards on the internet cuz YIKES!!!!!

Last edited:
Kissing fish woman night 1

Just be a fish theory

Incels are so subhuman that women regard other animals are as more human than incels.

i wish a girl would hug me

Just be aquatic theory

Incels are so subhuman that women regard other animals are as more human than incels.
Foids see sub-8 men as below animals. Complete trash, scum not to be looked at or touched.
It's so over this decade.

Foids would prefer to fuck any animal instead of us

Take the elephant pill

Ele

Brutal sealpill

just sealmaxx bro

It all seems to revolve around the idea of men being inherently more capable than women or animals. Obviously they say women are strong and independent etc. but they dont actually think that way. They think only men are capable of doing anything so they are naturally repulsed by men who are stronger and more capable than them (all men) who are also ugly because that could end up producing a genetically unfit baby. Whereas animals like this never posed any threat to women and of course good looking men are the men they want to be with.

Because they are not expected to act any different, women are now allowed to show their true colors and just shit on every man they find unattractive and treat seals with more compassion and respect than they would treat a man

Fucking degenerate scum

IS Chad or animals i see

bro...the bugpill is the last pill in the book.

Most dudes can't even get a high five from a foid. Shits ridiculous.

Foids' sexual preferences in order:

Chads
Chadly animals (dogs, horses, etc.)
Other foids
Non-chadly animals
Non-chad male humans