Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's great to be here boyos

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Some of you may know me from Reddit as u/blackpilled_incel. Anyway, I'm thrilled
that we got a website now's boys now we can rot in peace. Thanks for those who made this possible.

Exactly buddy boyo, we can do whatever the fuck we want.

Sup bruh. Fuck plebbit.

Cuckit can got fuck itself. Now I get to spend good time with all my boyos.

This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.

reverse_osmosis said:
This.

I've always loved the old school forum feel. Between 4chan and the classic phBB feels I started getting tired of the digg/reddit aggregate-type platforms because they limit democracy in favor of biased hype.

oldschool forums in the early-mid 00s is pretty much where I learned how to talk to people tbh, updoot for this

blickpall said:
reverse_osmosis said:
This.

oldschool forums in the early-mid 00s is pretty much where I learned how to talk to people tbh, updoot for this

The old DDRfreak and HLFallout forums were my regular hangouts. Both have been dead for a long long time. :cry:

Its sad we feel great to be here of all places and productive things we could have been doing in life

takurak said:
Its sad we feel great to be here of all places and productive things we could have been doing in life

Damn it's been a while since I made this post.

I've become even more blackpilled since then