Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's halloween.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
This is the third season of the year in which I hate women

09054DD6 92B3 4B33 AB5C E44CAEE5BA33

it's october 10/11

Timepepe

It was January yesterday

Just use time machine and travel 3 weeks into the future theory

We don't celebrate Halloween :dab:

>tfw you don't need a mask to be scary for halloween

:cryfeels:

i will dress as ugly man

I love halloween ngl

Hypocritical because I never change my avatar, but I don't see very many spooky avatars save for OP. The header isn't Halloweeny or anything. We made an effort for Christmas, I think we should do the same for Halloween.

Another day where females use the opportunity to become even more slutty.

Most likely there will be a party close to me. Plenty of young people will be there. I should invade their party. Eat everything, lift females, spread terror.

Most likely there will be a party close to me. Plenty of young people will be there. I should invade their party. Eat everything, lift females, spread terror.
Wear a gopro, i will bookmark this message. You better deliver!

Wear a gopro, i will bookmark this message. You better deliver!

This is expensive.
By the way, every man should do the same thing. Imagine at this day plenty of men invade all the parties on the world to spread terror. We would eat everything, lift females, show our pectoral muscles. Nobody would know what to do. We can just grab a female and leave the party at the end. This is how it should be.

no halloween and candies for your face

Strong time travelling game from OP.

And? How did it go?
I forgot I had this bookmarked.

nigga halloween ended

InvadERmaxxing is leggit.

I was just in my room. Some people had fun on the street close to my house. I could hear some children and nobody came to our house...
:feelscry::feelsbadman: Sad.

OP was banned for misinformation.

I was just in my room. Some people had fun on the street close to my house. I could hear some children and nobody came to our house...
Same here :cryfeels:

Scary as fuck

Scary shit, man