Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its hard for me to believe that people can be genuinely happy for others who feel happy

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Whenever someone is happy I either dont care or Im jealous if its due to something like getting a raise

I will always fake being happy and congratulate them but inside Im raging and jealousy is eating me alive

I can only feel sympathy for people when they are doing worse than me because I know Im better than them which allows me to genuinely want to help them and see them happy

Whenever someone is happy I either dont care or Im jealous if its due to something like getting a raise

I will always fake being happy and congratulate them but inside Im raging and jealousy is eating me alive

I can only feel sympathy for people when they are doing worse than me because I know Im better than them which allows me to genuinely want to help them and see them happy
That's normal. Infact average to below average men that are happy about others that are successful but not them are seen as naive fools and deserving of being mocked behind their back.

because they dont have reason to be jealous, they're usually living almost identical lives (some are delusional bluepillers tho).

I too struggle with feelings of jealousy. I have to puff me a cigarette and chill out before congratulating someone on their happiness, which I'm not completley opposed too. Fucking graduations and job opportunities and what not...fucking showoffs.

Ill never be happy for or congratulate anyone who's doing better than me. Fuck that cuck shit anyone better than me can fuckin die