Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's hard to accept, but most people want you dead and would destroy you if given the chance

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Less men = less competition for money, women... anything.

If other men could press a button which would torture you then kill you, 99% would. Most of your family probably would. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I think TV, movies, video games like to you and make you feel like you're a good guy who the world wants to succeed. But most men and women would be happy knowing you suffered greatly, then died.

most people dont care about you, if youre a low value male or an incel they probably want you to stay the fuck away and rot in misery

The just world fallacy was indocrinated so much in post ww2 western countried that is virtually impossible for most people to acknowledge and
accept that the world is fucked.

The worst part is company culture. HR and your boss wants you to be buddies with your coworkers and be part of their "family"

But those coworkers see you as competition, they'd backstab you and throw in a back alley's dumpster if it meant they got a promotion

The worst part is company culture. HR and your boss wants you to be buddies with your coworkers and be part of their "family"

But those coworkers see you as competition, they'd backstab you and throw in a back alley's dumpster if it meant they got a promotion
This. Fuck coworkers and fuck higher ups. They're all fake as fuck and completely bias faggots. Absolutely worthless.

If you are less atractive than them then they won't give a shit cause you aren't their competition only foids want to see us dead

If you are less atractive than them then they won't give a shit cause you aren't their competition only foids want to see us dead
they see us as a threat subconsciously

pretty crazy right

There's no solidarity between men and foids want non chads to get nuked. Even other incels would backstab you for a used up roastie, make no mistake about that. We are truly fucking alone.

very easu to swallow this blackpill
after all i would love to murder many people too

If other men could press a button which would torture you then kill you, 99% would. Most of your family probably would. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Especially your parents (fathers more so than mothers usually). Nothing more triggering to parents than their child pointing out how bullshit and erroneous their Just World fallacies are and how a person's life is mostly genetically-predetermined. Bonus points if you tell them you don't want to work a dead-end job that pays minimum wage in fiat currency your whole life just to sustain a miserable existence that the government is trying to destroy anyways.

Especially your parents (fathers more so than mothers usually). Nothing more triggering to parents than their child pointing out how bullshit and erroneous their Just World fallacies are and how a person's life is mostly genetically-predetermined. Bonus points if you tell them you don't want to work a dead-end job that pays minimum wage in fiat currency your whole life just to sustain a miserable existence that the government is trying to destroy anyways.
i guarantee your dad hates you

they almost always hate their sons

i guarantee your dad hates you

they almost always hate their sons
110% FACT. He was physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive my whole life and gave me a genetic disorder, but still finds ways to antagonize me cause I'm dependent on him at the moment.

It seems to go against all of human nature but I honest to God have NEVER seen a father who's proud and fair to his non-Chad sons. Never. Parents are always accommodating and acquiesce to their whore daughters, but the sons can die in a ditch for making even the smallest of requests. You need to stay at home temporarily because low IQ, nonsentient, immoral "human" bugmen keep enabling the (((government))) to destroy the economy and society? Fuck you! You lazy entitled youngsters need to pull yourself by the bootstraps and go shake a dude's hand!

110% FACT. He was physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive my whole life and gave me a genetic disorder, but still finds ways to antagonize me cause I'm dependent on him at the moment.

It seems to go against all of human nature but I honest to God have NEVER seen a father who's proud and fair to his non-Chad sons. Never. Parents are always accommodating and acquiesce to their whore daughters, but the sons can die in a ditch for making even the smallest of requests. You need to stay at home temporarily because low IQ, nonsentient, immoral "human" bugmen keep enabling the (((government))) to destroy the economy and society? Fuck you! You lazy entitled youngsters need to pull yourself by the bootstraps and go shake a dude's hand!

I've made countless posts about this. I don't think I've ever seen a father who wasn't a piece of shit to their son(s). Especially religious boomer parents. But their whore, drug addicted fuck up daughters are treated like angels.

I would argue most kids are far better off without a dad assuming they have financial support, not that most dads even provide that anyway.

I've made countless posts about this. I don't think I've ever seen a father who wasn't a piece of shit to their son(s). Especially religious boomer parents. But their whore, drug addicted fuck up daughters are treated like angels.

I would argue most kids are far better off without a dad assuming they have financial support, not that most dads even provide that anyway.
Preach brother. Most humans really are just pure garbage in every sense of the word.

LOL 100% my experience