Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's hard to be motivated by anything when life is so shit

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Economy in the gutter, the world getting progressively worse and authoritarian, women are all cunts high on power and you are an ugly fuck. Even the few opportunities you have seem a waste of time because the probability they will go wrong are larger than ever. Very hard to stay motivated, lack of female touch kills a man's soul in different and painful ways. If was only that, but now making money seems harder and harder, especially in a third world shithole, and your copes are little by little being poisoned by immoral cucks who want to destroy them. A lot of men will rope in the coming years.

I have no motivation

I cant wait to fucking die

Waiting for things to get better is the hard part. Hope can kill the soul just as much as no hope. Look at these pointless lockdowns and how they’re constantly moving the goalposts.

It's surreal to think human kind has reached a point where suicide is our best option. It goes against the very grain of evolution. Something has to change...I just don't know how. The cycle of simping is perpetual and gaining momentum. 10 men orbit one woman. Woman chooses best the looking man. Those 9 get more desperate and simp harder, and on it goes

The world has made me apathetic

I just don't care.

I live a low-key life and enjoy my copes until I die.

I could invest a whole lot of money and effort into "self-improvement" and I would end the process being almost as fucked up as I already am.

I just don't care.

I live a low-key life and enjoy my copes until I die.

I could invest a whole lot of money and effort into "self-improvement" and I would end the process being almost as fucked up as I already am.
If the tables ever turn, the motherfuckers out there better hide.

It could be worse.

Actually it couldn't be worse. Our suffering is predetermined by the hellish laws of the universe. Everything is what it's always meant to be.

Inceldom and black pill sucks out motivation .

the juice just isnt worth the squeeze anymore.

and all the good fruit is out of reach

Agreed everything feels like it is forced even going out to throw rubbish.

No friends, no gf, didn’t reach many social/developmental mile stones, missed out on so many teen experiences, but yeah, you’re suppose to be confident, motivated and not depressed.