Serious It's hilarious how normies feel the need to convince us of what reality is...

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★
12d 19h 26m
When we can all plainly see for ourselves what the truth is, and the memes write themselves. This is why I don't really "debate" with normies anymore, and just kind of laugh while they struggle to convince (and therein lies the problem) me of what reality is.

The truth is, it's not about debate, it's not about trying to convince the other side to see it your way (because I damn sure won't take their advice, and I don't really care if they take the black pill or not, whether they bury their head in the sand or not is of no concern to me) it's about calling it for what it is, and accepting it. This whole thing is beyond us vs. them, it's about the truth...and the last thing we all need is some delusional moron blocking our path, telling us what the truth is, when we can look past the cuck/foid/blue piller and see the truth for what it is (spoiler alert: the black pill).

What normies are really trying to do is make you just as delusional as they are, and getting upset because you won't bite.

Why do you think this is?

Last edited:
Selinity

Selinity

Grey Brotherhood Leader
14d 13h 45m
Don't worry, if they're ugly they'll come here on their own soon enough:blackpill::feelshmm:

Lizardman

Lizardman

Recruit
★★
2d 18h 17m
They are afraid,afraid that the world isnt as just as they thought and we remind them of this.

kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★★
33d 11h 16m
i mean, somebody needs to keep us Incels inline

W

WizardofSoda

Major
★★
72d 21h 57m
One heretic in a Church can break the faith of many people very quickly. Luckily for normies after they burn the Heretic at the stake, they are quick to forget his arguments and go back to being believers. And many normies are strong enough to not lose their faith no matter what reality is and no matter how good the Heretic is at arguing.

Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 6h 0m
One heretic in a Church can break the faith of many people very quickly. Luckily for normies after they burn the Heretic at the stake, they are quick to forget his arguments and go back to being believers. And many normies are strong enough to not lose their faith no matter what reality is and no matter how good the Heretic is at arguing.
For being righteous!