Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's hilarious how normies feel the need to convince us of what reality is...

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
When we can all plainly see for ourselves what the truth is, and the memes write themselves. This is why I don't really "debate" with normies anymore, and just kind of laugh while they struggle to convince (and therein lies the problem) me of what reality is.

The truth is, it's not about debate, it's not about trying to convince the other side to see it your way (because I damn sure won't take their advice, and I don't really care if they take the black pill or not, whether they bury their head in the sand or not is of no concern to me) it's about calling it for what it is, and accepting it. This whole thing is beyond us vs. them, it's about the truth...and the last thing we all need is some delusional moron blocking our path, telling us what the truth is, when we can look past the cuck/foid/blue piller and see the truth for what it is (spoiler alert: the black pill).

What normies are really trying to do is make you just as delusional as they are, and getting upset because you won't bite.

Why do you think this is?

Last edited:
Don't worry, if they're ugly they'll come here on their own soon enough:blackpill::feelshmm:

They are afraid,afraid that the world isnt as just as they thought and we remind them of this.

i mean, somebody needs to keep us Incels inline

One heretic in a Church can break the faith of many people very quickly. Luckily for normies after they burn the Heretic at the stake, they are quick to forget his arguments and go back to being believers. And many normies are strong enough to not lose their faith no matter what reality is and no matter how good the Heretic is at arguing.

One heretic in a Church can break the faith of many people very quickly. Luckily for normies after they burn the Heretic at the stake, they are quick to forget his arguments and go back to being believers. And many normies are strong enough to not lose their faith no matter what reality is and no matter how good the Heretic is at arguing.
For being righteous!

they are compelled to force their reality on ours because internally they are seeking validation and confirmation of their beliefs, it just so happens they talked to the wrong person and ended up in a defensive position because the social paradigm they align with was challenged. Opposition to the status quo often brings about a deep fear in people that causes aggressive reactions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back