Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee it's hilarious when women have a miscarriage

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Lost your baby? LOL. That's fucking HILARIOUS.

99% of the time the mother is some old, used up whore who had plenty of previous abortions, but now she's nearly 40 and wants to settle down with beta bucks.

Enjoy the miscarriage, you fat, old used up white piece of shit.

your potential child is paying for your whoring, in hell

Last edited:
white piece of shit.

B2qhdY1.gif

Only white women can have miscarriages

Enjoy the miscarriage, you fat, old used up white piece of shit.
Hey thats very intolerant of you OP, you forgot to include ALL WOMEN, including POC women(sarcasm).

If she's trying to have a kid at 40, there's a higher chance of genetic issues so a miscarriage is likely doing the baby a favor and also dishing out swift justice for the foid for such a selfish act. Kill two birds with one stone

Hey thats very intolerant of you OP, you forgot to include ALL WOMEN, including POC women(sarcasm).

white women are the ones who usually can afford to blow tens of thousands on useless IVF treatment which accomplish nothing but bringing a soul into this earth only to be shit down the toilet by a woman having a miscarriage

I love it when they get cancer

If she's trying to have a kid at 40, there's a higher chance of genetic issues so a miscarriage is likely doing the baby a favor and also dishing out swift justice for the foid for such a selfish act. Kill two birds with one stone
menopause is lifefuel

acid attacks are the best lifefuel

7384771_f520.jpg

JS112443027.jpg

white women are the ones who usually can afford to blow tens of thousands on useless IVF treatment which accomplish nothing but bringing a soul into this earth only to be shit down the toilet by a woman having a miscarriage
black and latina women actually are more likely to abort now
395-351.png
m901qsf.gif
images
pregnancyteens.jpg
Stark-Contrasts.gif

I remember the first time this thread was made. One of the best we've had.

How's it going Incel-Tiers? "Put me in the screencap."

lol didn't u post this exact thread like 3 months ago?

You're killing it with these posts lately boyo

Not if the husband is White.

My mom had a miscarriage when I was like 12 (she was 39). I'm glad it happened because I didn't want a brother, let alone a half-brother from my shitty stepfather from back then.