Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s honestly killing me inside that my friend has a teen gf that sends him paragraphs everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH

They tell us "it's not that big of a deal"

If it's not a big deal, then why partake in it?

Three questions.

1. Is she underage?
2. Is he over the age of 18?

If yes to both of these, report him to the police pewpew.

Over for eminemcels

Dude that is bad, but I'm 23 and my younger brother (17) has fucked 5 different girls already because he told me, and when I was bluepilled I thought I'd lose my virginity before him. But I was wrong. It's pure sui-fuel.

While he experiences a warm, wet mouth around his dick I'm at my house playing vidya.

Dude that is bad, but I'm 23 and my younger brother (17) has fucked 5 different girls already because he told me, and when I was bluepilled I thought I'd lose my virginity before him. But I was wrong. It's pure sui-fuel.

While he experiences a warm, wet mouth around his dick I'm at my house playing vidya.

Comparing myself to average guys is suifuel and a reality check

brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Fucking brutal

Is he taller than you?

brutal as fuck. Now I feel like killing myself with a screwdriver.

They tell us "it's not that big of a deal"

If it's not a big deal, then why partake in it?
It's not a big deal because they are not the ones suffering. Just like it's not a big deal for you that kids are being bombed in the middle east or starving in africa.

It's not a big deal because they are not the ones suffering. Just like it's not a big deal for you that kids are being bombed in the middle east or starving in africa.
Exactly

Me too! I've said this multiple times on this forum but the teenlovepill has decimated me.

Dude, just imagine being young without responsibilities, just lazing around in the summer heat. Just sweating together in the sun, enjoying each others prime fertility bodies, making each other climax over and over again, her soft lips caressing your shaft. That feeling of being 15 years old and pushing your dick in for the first time, her subtle moans....
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
This is how human beings are supposed to bond for life, with experiences like that. One partner forever. Just existing for each other, knowing each others bodies in and out, having an almost telepathic sense for your partners thoughts and feelings...
That's why old people wither away so quickly when their lifepartner dies...it's that connection, like half of your soul just got ripped out.
I just wanted a fraction of that warmth dude, just a tiny bit of genuine affection.
Fuck.

It was all just a vain dream anyways, we should know better.

is she attractive? was thinking earlier how lucky some men are who get to fuck hot bitches they wanted.

My brother goes on several hour long calls with his gf and says "it's annoying I want to break up and find a new one" suifuel

Does he brag?

My friend has a qt teen gf too

Wish I had friends that text me. Last text message I got was in June from my mom saying happy birthday.

she'll cheat on him eventually dont worry

Dude, just imagine being young without responsibilities, just lazing around in the summer heat. Just sweating together in the sun, enjoying each others prime fertility bodies, making each other climax over and over again, her soft lips caressing your shaft. That feeling of being 15 years old and pushing your dick in for the first time, her subtle moans....
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
This is how human beings are supposed to bond for life, with experiences like that. One partner forever. Just existing for each other, knowing each others bodies in and out, having an almost telepathic sense for your partners thoughts and feelings...
That's why old people wither away so quickly when their lifepartner dies...it's that connection, like half of your soul just got ripped out.
I just wanted a fraction of that warmth dude, just a tiny bit of genuine affection.
Fuck.

It was all just a vain dream anyways, we should know better.
Literally everything a man dreams about in a relationship summed up in just two paragraphs.

Sublimely written.

fuck....

the teenlovepill has decimated me.
I'm incredibly scared of becoming old. I don't know if i could handle the brutal blackpills and looking at highschoolers that life mog me when i'm 60 years old.

over for non gf havers tbh. Especially ones with high verbal iq

Thast brutal af man :feelsrope:

Don't be friend with men who have girlfriends or have sex.
>they'll judge you for being single and not having sex
>they'll forget about you and move on since you associating with them will make them look bad