Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's hysterical how normies assume our situation is caused by ldaring, not the other way around

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I'm gonna ignore the fact that normies can't distinguish exaggerated memes and shitposting from reality and ldaring and neetdom are actually quite rare

oh ye, bro, I just randomly chose to be all alone
at some point in my life I just watched a movie about crippling depression and thought "dang, that's pretty RAD, I wanna be just like that" and started ldaring
of course I would rather fantasize about having sleepovers and tea parties than actually have them
social interaction? fuck this, getting all your social needs satisfied by online forums and self inserting into slice of life My Little Pony fanfics is superior
it doesn't have anything to do with me being excluded everywhere I went and having only negative experiences when attempting to socialize
all these different approaches to finding friends, often desperate, were just a big cover up, I actually prefer to ldar and never wanted to have friends

and especially these posts like "I haven't showered in [x time]"
ye, we all know being dirty is an awesome feeling
people just randomly decide to stay dirty and rot in their beds
it's not like forcible isolation can cripple you and take out all your energy
as we all know, solitary confinement is basically prison equivalent of a rollercoaster and only the good boys get to go there as a treat

I have become more and more outgoing in the last 5 years to a point that I wouldn't believe my future self visiting me and telling me about this.
Yet I have only experienced brutal proofs of the blackpill and lookism in every club, bar or fucking boring party I attended. And rejections of course followed by laughter :feelzez:

I have become more and more outgoing in the last 5 years to a point that I wouldn't believe my future self visiting me and telling me about this.
Yet I have only experienced brutal proofs of the blackpill and lookism in every club, bar or fucking boring party I attended. And rejections of course followed by laughter :feelzez:
me staying in my basement is an act of mercy for normies
whenever I go out or attempt to socialize, I'm bombarded with blackpills and get homicidal thoughts :feelshaha:

We’re a different species to them. They could never understand even if they bothered to try

me staying in my basement is an act of mercy for normies
whenever I go out or attempt to socialize, I'm bombarded with blackpills and get homicidal thoughts :feelshaha:
based

Same for me except I stopped bothering and went back to living in a basement after university.

I've said it before. Normies don't understand cause and effect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back