Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's important to hate womben.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
The more time and energy we will spend to talk about the difficulties we have in the sentimental field, sexual dating market and other crap like that, the more we will have less chance of success in the prospect of wanting to destroy feminism. As important as these romantic chick-lit crap can be, it will never be possible to find a solution if we focus solely on this narrative. I'm just saying that between feminists and anti-feminists focused on issues of pink literature and romantic crap, I prefer feminists. Better not to have anti-feminist allies at all, instead of having THESE allies.

The recipe I propose is this: to hate women.

I know, some of you will tell me that I am coping. I'm tired of this argument "you're coping". I realize that hate is almost useless, I realize that I am coping. Hate consumes more the person who hates than its target, it is a huge mental energy loss, a very strong feeling that rarely and on rare occasions is able to be prolific (sometimes it happens) . I think that for incels, starting to hate women is a necessary transition phase, which I hope will not culminate in a permanent condition.

Someone of you will still claim I am coping, because they will tell me that hate is for the lowstatus weaklings, or you will make other claims just for the sake of annoying me.

I already know how useless is to hate foids, but it's necessary for a lot of incels. Hate is just a phase, but most incels need to pass through it. They have to see how women are not worth it, hate may sound extreme but that's the only chance most incels have to become true antifeminist men.

Feminsits can hate us and that's the reason they are successful. We must learn from feminists how to hate properly, otherwise we will always be weak and we will never fight back.

comvsk7ncp611.jpg

You are not a real heterosexual man if you don't hate femoids at least a little bit. Even MGTOWs hate foids.

As much as I hate foids, I hate my NW7 subhuman scalp much more.

As much as I hate foids, I hate my NW7 subhuman scalp much more.
Feminists want to confine you in this state of self loathing. When incels say you are coping, they are acting like they are the lowstatus pawns of feminism.

Feminists and incels want you to focus on fetishized relationshits, they want you to keep looking at your failures, they will keep repeating it's all your fault and if you will tell something like "contemporary foids are not worthy of my effort", both feminists and incels will attack you, they will say you are a coper, you can't live alone, you are weak, you must keep suffering because it's what you deserve.

Incels keep romanticizing the past, they keep fetishizing relationshits, that's because they accepted that foids are superior, so they want you to accept it too. The slave always want to push others into slavery, that's what mainstream incels are doing by serving their masters: feminists and jews.

Misogyny is what makes the world a better place to be in, it says this in scripture

i hate all women except my family

If you dont hate foids in 2019, you are a cuck

Feminists want to confine you in this state of self loathing. When incels say you are coping, they are acting like they are the lowstatus pawns of feminism.

Feminists and incels want you to focus on fetishized relationshits, they want you to keep looking at your failures, they will keep repeating it's all your fault and if you will tell something like "contemporary foids are not worthy of my effort", both feminists and incels will attack you, they will say you are a coper, you can't live alone, you are weak, you must keep suffering because it's what you deserve.

Incels keep romanticizing the past, they keep fetishizing relationshits, that's because they accepted that foids are superior, so they want you to accept it too. The slave always want to push others into slavery, that's what mainstream incels are doing by serving their masters: feminists and jews.
I totally agree

i hate women lots

I dislike most women, but that'd change quick if I had a Girlfriend

What about wombats?

The more time and energy we will spend to talk about the difficulties we have in the sentimental field, sexual dating market and other crap like that, the more we will have less chance of success in the prospect of wanting to destroy feminism. As important as these romantic chick-lit crap can be, it will never be possible to find a solution if we focus solely on this narrative. I'm just saying that between feminists and anti-feminists focused on issues of pink literature and romantic crap, I prefer feminists. Better not to have anti-feminist allies at all, instead of having THESE allies.

The recipe I propose is this: to hate women.

I know, some of you will tell me that I am coping. I'm tired of this argument "you're coping". I realize that hate is almost useless, I realize that I am coping. Hate consumes more the person who hates than its target, it is a huge mental energy loss, a very strong feeling that rarely and on rare occasions is able to be prolific (sometimes it happens) . I think that for incels, starting to hate women is a necessary transition phase, which I hope will not culminate in a permanent condition.

Someone of you will still claim I am coping, because they will tell me that hate is for the lowstatus weaklings, or you will make other claims just for the sake of annoying me.

I already know how useless is to hate foids, but it's necessary for a lot of incels. Hate is just a phase, but most incels need to pass through it. They have to see how women are not worth it, hate may sound extreme but that's the only chance most incels have to become true antifeminist men.

Feminsits can hate us and that's the reason they are successful. We must learn from feminists how to hate properly, otherwise we will always be weak and we will never fight back.
just call trannies wombmen bro