Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for women to have friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Imagine being friends with a parasitic social hedonist with infinite social pardons & no remorse. Funny right.

Women cannot possibly be friends with other women or men. Its never going to happen. All fucking women consider themselves superior to all living things & their inherent narcissism & sado-masochist attitude posits a sense of disposability for EVERYONE besides them.

It will never be your turn to wife some worthless bitch & it will never be worth it anyways.

Weren’t you suppose to be dead

Its impossible for you to be friends with a woman, but women can be friends with each other its stupid to think they aren't. Its impossible for me to be friends with a women either because I am a useless social retard.

Women dont have friends they have tools.

wow OP so you’re just not gonna tell us anything about how that suicide situation went down? I’m glad you’re alive but could of at least told us what went down to clear up the air.

To respond to your post, yeah women only think about themselves they see anybody even their kids as a means to an end. Part of the reasons lesbians exist is because they want to be the woman that they date or scissor or whatever

It's imposible for me to have friends :cryfeels:

Cope.

They all have friends and they support and boost each other up and women are always invited to parties and other social gatherings. They live infinitely more fulfilling lives than you.

Cope.

They all have friends and they support and boost each other up and women are always invited to parties and other social gatherings. They live infinitely more fulfilling lives than you.

OP took a lethal dose of drugs and he made a post about it saying he could possibly die from it and it was basically a goodbye post.
I see.

It's misc bb forums linguo meaning "Make me aware on the situation"

i.e. Fill me in. When did OP mention commiting?
A while ago. It was a big thing but he said he took some drugs or something and said he was gonna die. Everyone got mad at the people saying “see you tomorrow”. It was when III was still around.

Cope.

Pretty much

What is this cope

Cope.

Cope.

No, women hoard personal servants for their social upbringing. They only surround themselves with "friends" for major exploitation & personal gain. Trust me, women can NEVER be friends even with other women. It's for social mobility. They harvest the worth of other people entirely like fucking parasites.