Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's impossible to be happy in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I don't think it's possible to be happy. Not having any friends or relationships. I spend all my free time on the internet.

I think you can be happy without a relationship if you have friends, but if you don´t have anything then it´s just not possible to be happy. Yestarday I had some bad interactions with my friends and I felt lost and unwanted, I couldn´t even hug my pillow at night because I felt like a piece of shit and I couldn´t even imagine someone wanting to hug me. I was feeling super empty today too, just laying in my bed staring at the ceiling until a friend messaged me and recommended me a movie. It was a very minor thing but it made my day because at least someone wanted to initiate interaction with me. Now I feel almost ok, and when I go to sleep I will hug my pillow as usual and imagine it´s a girl that loves me very much and accepts me even if I´m ugly and socially retarded (I know it will never happen for me but at least it´s someting within the boundaries of imagination)

i just finished masturabting

I think you can be happy without a relationship if you have friends, but if you don´t have anything then it´s just not possible to be happy. Yestarday I had some bad interactions with my friends and I felt lost and unwanted, I couldn´t even hug my pillow at night because I felt like a piece of shit and I couldn´t even imagine someone wanting to hug me. I was feeling super empty today too, just laying in my bed staring at the ceiling until a friend messaged me and recommended me a movie. It was a very minor thing but it made my day because at least someone wanted to initiate interaction with me. Now I feel almost ok, and when I go to sleep I will hug my pillow as usual and imagine it´s a girl that loves me very much and accepts me even if I´m ugly and socially retarded (I know it will never happen for me but at least it´s someting within the boundaries of imagination)
I cannot make friends.

i don't think it's possible for an adult man who has never experienced romance to feel genuine happiness.

if ur ugly, then u wont enjoy life unless u ascend with plastic surgery, its a fact of life, normies can deny it as much as they want, but its truth.

Ugly people will always come off second best in this society, sure u can delude yourself with fake happiness like many of the virgin cucks do at /r/inceltears, but its not gonna help in the long run.

the only people who will ever reach happiness ( and who arent deluded bluepilled virgins) are normies, chadlites, chads who are in relationships and getting their sex.
lel just wait until all of your "friends" get gfs and then u are pretty much abandoned. happened to me, i shoulda saw it coming ages ago, but me being a dumbass thought that my friends were fine being single for a year or so, but nope im dumb.

Fast forward to now all of my "friends" have gfs, and have cucked themselves, it also doesnt help when the cunt femoids are controlling and wont let them go anywhere unless they go with them too.FUCK MY LIFE, im lonely af, and my "friends" are all in relationships and having great sex while i LDAR and drink my liver to failure.

Last edited:
i don't think it's possible for an adult man who has never experienced romance to feel genuine happiness.
it isn't, no matter what mgtow copers try to tell themselves