Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's Impossible To Raise Low IQ

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There are two forms of intelligence crystalized and fluid, the first refers to the intelligence gained from information you learned and ability to solve problems using prior knowledge, this raises throughout life as you pick up new skills. The other form of intelligence involves your ability to learn new things, solve new problems, see patterns and make connections between different forms of information, without any prior knowledge, this is supposed to peak in your early 20s and decrease afterwards . This same type of intelligence is what IQ tests are supposed to measure and is practically impossible to raise. Every way to increase it that's proposed can only produce short term gains which are not transferable outside of the task you train for.

This is devastating, since it singlehandedly determines your capability to understand, process, and remember information, it's essentially the essence of intelligence. The worst part is every single metric of successful functioning, such as level of education, income levels, life expectancy, general health, decision making and initial performance on tasks are strongly positively correlated with IQ levels. Basically if you are low IQ you will suck at everything and there's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
I believe it's possible.
I have a plan to make a retarded Black Girl Normal, so she can consent to marrying me - on her own free will, of course. She looks like Donna Summer.
I won't give the details away, but I plan on being the next Dr, Frankenstein.

IQ is something like 70-80% genetic. Anyways, that’s not the reason why we are doing terrible with foids so I don’t care about it .

just fucking lol i hope this isnt true

IQ is something like 70-80% genetic. Anyways, that’s not the reason why we are doing terrible with foids so I don’t care about it .
Long time no see. What you been up to?

just fucking lol i hope this isnt true
It's true. You can fact check the information yourself and mention it if there's anything wrong.
Just been busy with school I guess. Also been kind of bored of the forum. Wbu?
Been rotting as usual, life never gets better :cryfeels:
I believe it's possible.
I have a plan to make a retarded Black Girl Normal, so she can consent to marrying me - on her own free will, of course. She looks like Donna Summer.
I won't give the details away, but I plan on being the next Dr, Frankenstein.
confirmed larper

Last edited:
Over for lowiqcels :feelsbadman:

I'm too low IQ to understand what's being discussed here.

The only way to raise your iq is by making everyone else lower

Indeed. That's why I always chuckle when people say shit like get a better job lol. As if everyone is capable of studying stem fields and become a computer engineer or something like that...