Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's incredible how a group as small as us,gets so much attention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Some videos on incels have over a million,meanwhile we probably don't even hit 1k users.

We will rule the 2020s.

I want million cute girls to look at me :(

More people feel similiar to us than is generally believed. Feeling ostracized, unloved, unworthy or feeling like being treated badly without any recompense probably applies to everyone in some way except chad. Happens to everyone, difference being that its the everyday norm for us, thats why we cant just cope and ignore like most normshits do. They probably know that something is up though, every man must know instinctively that its fucked up that you cant criticize foids publicly, even chad, in that regard we´re ahead of the curve and thats whats makes us interesting.

imagine being obsessed with lonely virgins

From that million one will cry for me. That be waifu
F3041189 3F56 4636 9E3A 5E5DAC641261

I prefer not to think about it tbh. The idea of people paying attention to me is upsetting and anxiety inducing

We make a fine distraction from all the other (((problems))) ruining the world today.

We make a fine distraction from all the other (((problems))) ruining the world today.
Yes good goyum,it's the incels that are bad.
>Proceeds to funnel billions while bombing Muslim countries and ruining European ones.

The famous incel videos are fakecels, I am a truecel and my vlog only has 1000 views

Yes good goyum,it's the incels that are bad.
>Proceeds to funnel billions while bombing Muslim countries and ruining European ones.
LOOK AT THE SCARY UGLY LONELY MAN,

while we flood your country with dangerous criminals...

I advise all women to fuck us

JFL we live rent free in normie and foid head hahaha lololololo

poopy poopy poopy xD

We're a hot commodity, that's what it boils down to.

Yeah, man. This forum has hardly 100 active members and yet there are documentries made on us. Crazy shit.