Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's infuriating how easy it actually is...

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
...if you are Chad. All you have to do is ASK for it. Like hell, if you are 8+/10 girls will make the first move. Even if ar etoo bored to leave the house, you can just use Tinder. Getting sex is easy guys. Just be a male model. Fuck this shit.

If you are an ugly subhuman, no matter what you do, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get laid. Sex doesn't exist for you. You can be funny, witty, low inhib but none of these things matter. Sex isn't cerebral. It's purely based on physical attraction. Jokes, pickup lines, funny stories are all COPE.

Fuck genetics.

Not really. Even Chad has it hard compared to an ugly female.

I will ascend or die trying. It's my only goal in this life.

NegroKing said:

Depends on ugly. Bottom 10% of women can't get men of their liking.

I remember being in town in a group from school, the best looking guy who was popular with the girls had femoid teen strangers smiling and saying "wow hi you're lush" as he passed them walking. It's crazy how little effort legit good looking guys, have to make tbh.

Chad always wins

DyingHope said:
I remember being in town in a group from school, the best looking guy who was popular with the girls had femoid teen strangers smiling and saying "wow hi you're lush" as he passed them walking. It's crazy how little effort legit good looking guys, have to make tbh.

I have seen it too man.

theultimate341 said:
Chad always wins

Fuck Chad.

incelman said:
Depends on ugly. Bottom 10% of women can't get men of their liking.

We can't get any women, even those we don't like.

Solitarian_Walker said:
We can't get any women, even those we don't like.

Why would you care about women you don't like?

incelman said:
Why would you care about women you don't like?

To get my rocks off. I'm not volcel.

NegroKing said:

Major megacope. Top males live literally on godmode, even better than staceys.

incelman said:
I have seen it too man.

Fuck Chad.

Fuck Chad and Fuck Stacy

i mean thats the funniest part, around 80% of young american lose virginities at age of 17.

sex isnt some fucking miracle, it comes naturally to everyone. NATURALLY.

if you have to sit in your room and plot big conquer of a pussy like a Napoleon of Moscow, its already over for you.

I envy Chad, I wish I could be Chad for one day and walk down the streets of L.A. to experience the validation and the smiles.

NegroKing said:

This. Chad can definitely get sex regularly, but even he occasionally has dry spells.

For a femoid, getting sex is like breathing air. It's so much an intrinsic, inherent part of their lives, it's like a background noise that they forget about. It's simply something they do that they take for granted, like eating, drinking, or sleeping.

dr-problematic said:
i mean thats the funniest part, around 80% of young american lose virginities at age of 17.

sex isnt some fucking miracle, it comes naturally to everyone. NATURALLY.

if you have to sit in your room and plot big conquer of a pussy like a Napoleon of Moscow, its already over for you.

Legit man. Legit. We are bottom of the barrel.

Kointo said:
I envy Chad, I wish I could be Chad for one day and walk down the streets of L.A. to experience the validation and the smiles.

SOmetime I think. Chad for a day or incel for life?

dr-problematic said:

This is so true it hurts.