Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's insane how much eye colour can add to your SMV

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
I am not saying it will help all incels as a fair amount of incels have coloured eyes

but I am pretty damn sure eye colour alone could cure some of us ethnicels

hot_felon_now_model_.original.jpg

Ridiculous how his right side (from his perspective) is much more striking and better than his left side. If he had two brown eyes he would still be in jail and not modelling just like jeremy meeks

Only helps if you are a normie. Even if my eyes were glowing with all the colours of the fucking rainbow I would still be a subhuman.

if youre white, light blue eyes arent as effective as in his case

mfw I don't have sharigan eyes

Baldwojak

I am not saying it will help all incels as a fair amount of incels have coloured eyes

but I am pretty damn sure eye colour alone could cure some of us ethnicels

hot_felon_now_model_.original.jpg

Ridiculous how his right side (from his perspective) is much more striking and better than his left side. If he had two brown eyes he would still be in jail and not modelling just like jeremy meeks

Cope

He still has a top tier eye area, even with brown eyes.

Eye color is huge, look at how this guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
1547591980188138823.jpg

This only applies to ethnics. For white males, it's only a cope.

If ur ugly af it doesn't matter tbh

if i had good eyes i would be way better tbh, but still incel. Having red cheeks seems to be way less bad if your eyes are green or blue, i would go from 1/10 to like 3/10 tbh

I always wanted to have David Bowie eyes

For ethnics who refuse to take the eye color pill or believe the gaslighting by mayos that eye color doesn't matter.

Here's one experiment you can do: pick a good photo then photoshop your brown eyes to blue or green. Then make a new profile on Tinder with it. You will see a a fair bit of likes. Not even joking. Just changing your eye color is enough as an ethnic to slay on Tinder.

I imagine myself with blue eyes and I definitely look better

Only helps if you are a normie. Even if my eyes were glowing with all the colours of the fucking rainbow I would still be a subhuman.
cope tbh. I know a guy who has pretty shit facial structure, but god tier light blue eyes. He has one of the cutest girls in the whole school lusting after him.

just be an anime character bro!

from tyronelite to tryonelighteyes

If I was 5'7" with blue eyes instead of 5'7" with brown eyes, I'd still be incel.

Fun fact: a foid in college once complimented me on the color of my eyes.
I'm a 37yo incel.
Eye color = cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back