Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel its insane that alot of the users here and in lookmax use both sites

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i remember when they just launced the site i went there out of curiosty and looked around.... now after long time i decided to check that forum again and WTF. ton of people there post their pics and NOT EVEN ONE is below 5/10
LIKE WTF?
most 7-8/10. are you kidding me? im sharing the forum with high tier normies that are just in a dry period/standardcels so they shitpost to pass the time?

if you are 5/10+ you cant be an incel
you arent an incel if you can fuck 3/10 foids but want only stacies

fuck this shit

i put alot of my time in this site only to find theres so much fakecels. every week i asked how is your weekend. everytime i saw an article about a foid getting rekt'ed i posted it. everytime i felt a blackpill knowledge spark in me i shared it.

was it all for nothing?

we all know this site is just a psyop. The feds are waiting on some retard that will post a thread about his AR-15 in the hopes that they will stop him before he goes GTA V on some uni students

we all know this site is just a psyop. The feds are waiting on some retard that will post a thread about his AR-15 in the hopes that they will stop him before he goes GTA V on some uni students
tbh yh the some poor fucker from the feds probably has to check on this site whenever a keyword is triggered on a scraping bot.

that's not a secret that most incels are fakecel larpers

tbh yh the some poor fucker from the feds probably has to check on this site whenever a keyword is triggered on a scraping bot.
I wonder if there are FBIcels who view our content and slowly agree and even get blackpilled. Has to be tbh

I wonder if there are FBIcels who view our content and slowly agree and even get blackpilled. Has to be tbh
Probably choose the most bluepilled cucks and don't let them read unrelated posts. Maybe try posting stuff like "ER An hero Kill Normies Pepe Elliot Fucking Minassian" to fuck with the detection bots :ha..feels:

Probably choose the most bluepilled cucks and don't let them read unrelated posts. Maybe try posting stuff like "ER An hero Kill Normies Pepe Elliot Fucking Minassian" to fuck with the detection bots :ha..feels:
Copy paste all of the trigger words LOL

Based.
Normies can be betabuxcels but true incels cant even do that.

After posts like these I’m feeling that i will be leaving this forum soon

First of all, if you are sub8, you are subhuman. Second... you can't often tell correct rating on someone's look. I am 4/10, but people may give me more. Third... where is my 3/10 girlfriend. I am getting too old for sex and shit. It's about time.

Eh, 5 out of 10 is incel territory in 2019.

6 is normie.

7 High tier normie/chadlite.
was it all for nothing?
If it makes you feel any better, they're the highlight of my Monday/Friday.

no lol everybody is at best normie

Reminder this site is full of good looking fags who believe in sub10 theory. If I had a permission on this site, I'd ban all of them.

can you link these "7/10 high tier normies" here ?

why do you make so much fuss about it ?
isnt there some truecels disabledcels posting here too ?
After posts like these I’m feeling that i will be leaving this forum soon

I understand, but lets wait for proofs that there is many of "fakecels" here.

here even now people here say "5/10 is incel" FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OUTSIDE. tons of 5/10 guys with 3/10 foids

STANDARDSCELs GET THE FUCK OUT

Looksmax is cancer tbh. I have an account on there but i barely use it.

Volcelsco

Most people that talk about social circles are most likely volcel. There are very few truecels, most are likely coping on bluepills, and don't even know what "incel" means.

Last edited:
Tbh those people get nothing in onlinedating. They post their best pics and are 5-7/10 if a real chadlite posts a pic he looks like a chad lf a chad post a pic he looks like a professional model. Its all fake. And in countries like sweden or germany a chadlite is an incel in 2020

Everyone here LARPs man

Based.
Normies can be betabuxcels but true incels cant even do that.
I would say that atleast 60% of the forum is capable of doing that lookswise. The biggest obstacle is being a mentalcel

too autistic and/or vulgar for casual conversations.

Too much pride from missed opportunities,unable to move forward.

Being out of touch with normie talk. Unable to be NT.

Lack of fashion, dressing like shit and not maintaining a clean look.

They make us actual incels look bad

Yawn. Bluepilled op thinks 5/10 men arent incel. Go create an average tinder male profile and see what that gets you

tbh man i dont use that site but sometimes i lurk to see what ritalin is up to :feelskek:

It's obvious if that site attracts more normies than this site. Normies are more focused and interested in changing their looks than an incel.

I'm sub 5 TBH and I have posted my face to rate in looksmax but my username there is subhuman trash.