Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's interesting how normies slap the "incel" label on anything that is vaguely anti-femoid

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jg8jr2/incel_rhetoric_is_all_over_biblicalgenderrolescom/

Like this, for example. The actual content is just one badly written rant from a Bible thumper -- even though there is nothing about religious conservatism that is explicitly blackpilled.

I suppose it's now the trendy term to use "incel" as an insult -- which is why you see all kinds of posts titled "My ex-boyfriend was an incel", even though it doesn't make any sense at all. It's a bit like saying "my prostitute was a virgin"; it doesn't work that way.

Incel means misogynist in normie language

Non-incels literally do not know what the word means, they truly think incel means woman hater.

Non-incels literally do not know what the word means, they truly think incel means woman hater.
i've seen them use it in contexts that suggest they do know what it means

It's not a complex word, anyone who has heard it should know what it means.
Gay and faggot aren't complex words either and yet they've been used as a broad insult the vast majority of the time. Normie don't care

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jg8jr2/incel_rhetoric_is_all_over_biblicalgenderrolescom/

Like this, for example. The actual content is just one badly written rant from a Bible thumper -- even though there is nothing about religious conservatism that is explicitly blackpilled.

I suppose it's now the trendy term to use "incel" as an insult -- which is why you see all kinds of posts titled "My ex-boyfriend was an incel", even though it doesn't make any sense at all. It's a bit like saying "my prostitute was a virgin"; it doesn't work that way.

Most normies are low iq boyo

prolly written by some married with children boomer, but of course he's an inkler for disrespecting m'ladies

Jfl look at this
Screenshot

Why would she get married to him if she doesn't want to sleep with him? Bible say both man and woman need to fulfill their marital duties. If she doesn't want to he is free to divorce and look for another one, simple as that, no rape no dead bedrooms.

prolly written by some married with children boomer, but of course he's an inkler for disrespecting m'ladies
he probably calls his wife "mother" like mike pence

i've seen them use it in contexts that suggest they do know what it means
They use it against "misogynistic" males that have had a relationship and at the same time imply that those males are lying about having had a relationship and shame them how no woman is interested in them.

It's deliberate and intended to frustrate and demoralize the person that gets called incel. They are in a way saying that nothing that person says back in response matters even if is true that person doesn't fit the definition of an incel and they will continue to insult and mock them.

They use it against "misogynistic" males that have had a relationship and at the same time imply that those males are lying about having had a relationship and shame them how no woman is interested in them.

It's deliberate and intended to frustrate and demoralize the person that gets called incel. They are in a way saying that nothing that person says back in response matters even if is true that person doesn't fit the definition of an incel and they will continue to insult and mock them.
isn't that the same tactic of people who shout "pedo" against those who are attracted to 11-17 year olds?

It's particularly funny when so many of the redpill guys consider incels bluepilled.

Just more evidence of our culture's continuing descent into schizophrenic madness. It has become impossible to establish a meta-narrative with any consistency towards understanding the world and human organization.

isn't that the same tactic of people who shout "pedo" against those who are attracted to 11-17 year olds?
I guess you could say it's similar but imo it's a lot more insidious to deliberately call a non-virgin male incel because it shows the person insulting you is obsessed with trying to demoralize you and views you as so far beneath them that they feel they can openly lie about you.
The intended effect of these defamatory accusations and mocking is to try and shut you up and prevent you from even being able to express your views while directing and encouraging others to bully you and trying to intimidate others that might step in to defend you into silence for fear of being labeled and mocked also.

I guess you could say it's similar but imo it's a lot more insidious to deliberately call a non-virgin male incel because it shows the person insulting you is obsessed with trying to demoralize you and views you as so far beneath them that they feel they can openly lie about you.
The intended effect of these defamatory accusations and mocking is to try and shut you up and prevent you from even being able to express your views while directing and encouraging others to bully you and trying to intimidate others that might step in to defend you into silence for fear of being labeled and mocked also.
in a way, yes

here's a question, is chad or chadlite susceptible to this insult, or only 4-5/10 guys?

in a way, yes

here's a question, is chad or chadlite susceptible to this insult, or only 4-5/10 guys?
A chad or chadlite that has still had some bad experiences with women before or no successful long term relationships is still vulnerable imo to the incel insult.

Despite relationships being more short lived and not guaranteed compared to the past (because of it being socially acceptable now for a woman to leave a man for any reason or no reason and at any time) society still insists on marking guys that don't have/haven't successfully had long term lasting relationships with women as failures worthy of derision.

", even though it doesn't make any sense at all. It's a bit like saying "my prostitute was a virgin"; it doesn't work that way.
JFL, laughed out loud with the "my prostitute was a virgin" line.

A chad or chadlite that has still had some bad experiences with women before or no successful long term relationships is still vulnerable imo to the incel insult.

Despite relationships being more short lived and not guaranteed compared to the past (because of it being socially acceptable now for a woman to leave a man for any reason or no reason and at any time) society still insists on marking guys that don't have/haven't successfully had long term lasting relationships with women as failures worthy of derision.
i personally have my doubts. the chad halo is too strong

incels are new nazis for normies, so can we make 6 gorillons I guess?

i personally have my doubts. the chad halo is too strong
I think what I said about the incel insult having an affect is more applicable to high tier normies and chadlites than chads tbh but since you asked I expressed my view that is possible for a chad to be susceptible to this insult.

Because calling a male an incel is more about insulting them for not getting laid.
It's about insulting their failure to connect to and sustain long term relationships with women and taunting the male being insulted to feel that shame and shut up.

I think what I said about the incel insult having an affect is more applicable to high tier normies and chadlites than chads tbh but since you asked I expressed my view that is possible for a chad to be susceptible to this insult.

Because calling a male an incel is more about insulting them for not getting laid.
It's about insulting their failure to connect to and sustain long term relationships with women and taunting the male being insulted to feel that shame and shut up.
so then the strategy for a 6+ male is having a girlfriend so he can speak his message and have defense when called incel

so then the strategy for a 6+ male is having a girlfriend so he can speak his message and have defense when called incel
No the strategy is to stop acting like these people are acting in good faith and ban them from all male oriented communities when they are just there to concern troll and bully others.

It shouldn't be validated that in order to express an opinion and not be mocked you have to have a successful relationship with a woman. That's responsible for a lot of sexless males feeling dismissed and mocked by the world today.

No the strategy is to stop acting like these people are acting in good faith and ban them from all male oriented communities when they are just there to concern troll and bully others.

It shouldn't be validated that in order to express an opinion and not be mocked you have to have a successful relationship with a woman. That's responsible for a lot of sexless males feeling dismissed and mocked by the world today.
so a man who has some minor success with women is not permitted to talk about the blackpill? (assuming he doesn't post on this site)

so a man who has some minor success with women is not permitted to talk about the blackpill? (assuming he doesn't post on this site)
No they can as long as they don't condescend or act above others. But given that the blackpill originated among low status sexless males what is talked about in the blackpill should be given the most weight and consideration if it comes from blackpilled incels and not blackpilled sexhavers.

Otherwise that just reinforces the narrative by society that if you don't have/haven't had a successful long term relationship with women, your opinion doesn't matter and you deserve to be mocked if you try to express your opinions.

I don't even care anymore it's beyond over I wish I was born into the Rothschilds or somethn
Images 19

Jfl look at this
View attachment 359738
Why would she get married to him if she doesn't want to sleep with him? Bible say both man and woman need to fulfill their marital duties. If she doesn't want to he is free to divorce and look for another one, simple as that, no rape no dead bedrooms.
I was amused by this response:

They strawman everything to oblivion, It's actually impressive. I'm not even going to bother refuting the post as it's not worth my energy and I have a project I have to do.

Incel: I'd like to make a friend.
IncelTear's Response: Incel states he wants to enslave someone to be his friend through force.

I was amused by this response:

View attachment 360070

They strawman everything to oblivion, It's actually impressive. I'm not even going to bother refuting the post as it's not worth my energy and I have a project I have to do.

Incel: I'd like to make a friend.
IncelTear's Response: Incel states he wants to enslave someone to be his friend through force.
Yes its like they can't comprehend what mutual respect is, they twist everything so that women is always the oppressed one.

You'd better get used to it. The same thing has happened to some many other terms that actually used to mean something. For example, if you say anything remotely right-wing people will call you a facist. They don't actually know what facism is, or have read anything about it and they don't know if you adhere to facist ideals but they'll still call you one anyway. Now it pretty much synonymous with bad or evil.
Another example which is pretty ironic is the word bigot. If you express ideas that are considered "hateful" there will be some that will respond with screams of "bigot!". The definition of bigot is someone who is intolerant of someone else's ideas, which is the behaviour they are expressing when they say that word as an insult.

You'd better get used to it. The same thing has happened to some many other terms that actually used to mean something. For example, if you say anything remotely right-wing people will call you a facist. They don't actually know what facism is, or have read anything about it and they don't know if you adhere to facist ideals but they'll still call you one anyway. Now it pretty much synonymous with bad or evil.
Another example which is pretty ironic is the word bigot. If you express ideas that are considered "hateful" there will be some that will respond with screams of "bigot!". The definition of bigot is someone who is intolerant of someone else's ideas, which is the behaviour they are expressing when they say that word as an insult.
In all honesty some terms will forever provide leeway for change so it is not surprising when it happens.

An incel is an oxymoron for normies.They legitimately try their best to delude themselves into thinking incels do not exist.In their mind "my ex-boyfriend was an incel." makes perfect sense,since to them incels do not actually exist.At best there are voluntary celibates who are so because they have "choosen" to have a "bad personality".Since to normies inceldom is a "state of mind" or an "ideology" then everything else that is not part of an "good personality" will be considered an "incel" trait/idea. Invotulary celibates cannot exist when all that normies accept is that only voluntiarly actions exist

obviously any man of good reason knows that is fucking retarded but normies are prideful creatures who will do anything to delude themselves.

normies are fucking deluded and they try to deluded themselves into thinking everything is mutable(capable of change) so that they can delude themselves into their little power fantasies as if the world revolves around their fucking feet.

normies are fucking deluded and they try to deluded themselves into thinking everything is mutable(capable of change) so that they can delude themselves into their little power fantasies as if the world revolves around their fucking feet.

Basically married = consent.

JFL Foids don't know how to have a civil debate without resorting to ad hominems because they know simps and cucks will instantly assume their side with them if they cry inkler or misogynist. They'll assert their Pussy Privilege wherever applicable

Last edited:
Gay and faggot aren't complex words either and yet they've been used as a broad insult the vast majority of the time. Normie don't care
tbh

"Incel" to normtards has just become to be a slur like "bastard" that people don't even think of the literal meaning of.

If they didn't have sex, then yes.
If they did, then he wasn't incel
If he's in a relationship with me and isn't getting laid, why the fuck is he in that relationship

If he's in a relationship with me and isn't getting laid, why the fuck is he in that relationship
because they love each other! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

maybe she feels too embarrassed to have sex with him because she loves him so much and she doesn't want him to judge her for being bad in bed.

maybe she's just practicing having sex with other guys while in the relationship so she knows that when they do have sex, she can serve him properly!:heart::heart::heart: my girlfriend did that, and I was so flattered that she would put in so much effort for me!

dont be so judgemental, inkwell!

For women, sex is their only unit of value (while "criticizing" sexualization and labelling men with low SMW). Copy this everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back