Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's international men's day and my university sent me another women empowerment email.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

OH NOOO BOO HOOOO!!!!! GIRLS ARE OPPRESSED!! WE NEED "equality"
NUKE THIS WORLD ALREADY!!!

Also yes apparently international men's day is a thing:
Link here

We never hear about it, but when it's women's day planes are skywriting it.

Last edited:
Hehe what language is that OP? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

shalom alaikum

Guys ignore the Hebrew you are missing the whole point!!
i get your point, no one at my fucking college mentioned it was international men's day today, while there was an entire assembly with a powerpoint presentation dedicated to foids on their day.
males are truly the most oppressed gender. fuck this clown world

about 50% of the population and yet no one cares about us, we're like air to normies, disposable trash unless you're the 1%, the chad

Screenshot 20201119 142127 Chrome

International Mens Day 1000

Jfl men are never intrinsically valued the way women are. All they care about is our labor

why have you stolen my avi faggot?:reeeeee::reeeeee:
wdym i had this before you even joined. i'll change it if you want if you're unhappy we have the same avi.

Last edited:
(((((((((((((((((((((i wonder why)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why are western countries so cucked and stupid. Shit like this wouldn't fly where I live. University has no business sending official emails to their students to begin with. Let alone celebrate women on men's day

Not a peep anywhere on the internet.

Lmao this literally the only place i heard of international men’s day. Literally the entire world is cucked and doesn’t recognize it

International chad day. Low value men continue dying.

I'm sorry I don't speak Jew.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back