Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Its just Eugenics bro, bad genetics shouldn't reproduce, Sexual Market keeps the shit quality people out!!!!

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
How about this 22 year old girl?

>obese
>ugly
>learning disability (cannot read or write)

Listen to what the TV show host says at 11:40 into the video :feelsclown:

This fat ugly 60 IQ bushpig is getting M A R R I E D, NICE EUGENICS PROGRAM!!!!!! GOOD THING SEXUAL MARKET KEEPS THE LOW QUALITY PEOPLE FROM MARRYING AND HAVING OFFSPRING LMFAO

Attachments

• 943609346.png
    943609346.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 18
I have already made a thread debunking this trash argument. the government giving money to toilets to be whotes and have low birth rates isn't natural selection. such greed.

If eugenics were really being practised, 90%+ of foids wouldnt be able to reproduce. Most of them look completely subhuman without tons of makeup, yet they have the nerve to demand chad only of course.

Eugenics only applies to men, you silly inkwel :soy:

Truth is that human sexual selection doesn't present any progress in natural selection.

For most every other animal, sexual selection is the last line of defense to ensure bad genetics aren't passed on. As females can always breed, females with bad genetics would usually due out due to predation in the wild to prevent their genes from passing on to the next generation.

In human society, you don't see stupid or hideous females with genetic diseases getting killed regularly by predator due to the fact that they're protected in society. This means that bad genes will continue to move onto the next generation, and incels will constantly exist due to human females pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Inb4 nobody reads my post pewpew

I have already made a thread debunking this trash argument. the government giving money to toilets to be whotes and have low birth rates isn't natural selection. such greed.
such, such greed

plus a chad and stacy can have a kid that looks like stblackopscel anyway

Truth is that human sexual selection doesn't present any progress in natural selection.

For most every other animal, sexual selection is the last line of defense to ensure bad genetics aren't passed on. As females can always breed, females with bad genetics would usually due out due to predation in the wild to prevent their genes from passing on to the next generation.

In human society, you don't see stupid or hideous females with genetic diseases getting killed regularly by predator due to the fact that they're protected in society. This means that bad genes will continue to move onto the next generation, and incels will constantly exist due to human females pewpew.
View attachment 208912
I read your post, it's high IQ

pewpew

I seriously hope females are replaced one day.

View attachment 208912

Einstein IQ commentary

View attachment 208912
Stanford tier iq post

Please link to this. I would like to read.

Stanford tier iq post
My only regret, is that I made 2 spelling mistakes, and if I ever get featured on IT (which might happen, there's like 32 bluepillers) the IT cucks will be saying, "it's not due it's die you stupid inkwell:soy::soy::soy:".

It just really bothers me when cucks don't even address the damn argument and immediately go to the structure of the post without understanding what I'm saying.

Autocorrect is pretty shit tbh ngl pewpew.

View attachment 208912
High IQ - the pewpewpill is brutal

If eugenics were really being practised, 90%+ of foids wouldnt be able to reproduce. Most of them look completely subhuman without tons of makeup, yet they have the nerve to demand chad only of course.
I wish your avi was reality

My firm belief in genetics is the reason I will never procreate.

The second is that I wish I never have a daughter.

Foids be some ugly cunts with no make up on they are fucking hypocrites .

women create incels

It just really bothers me when cucks don't even address the damn argument and immediately go to the structure of the post without understanding what I'm saying.
NPC tactics

It never fails

View attachment 208912
We need to stop protecting females. Give them a taste of their "every man for himself" "muh freedom" doctrine that they are liberally exercising in the sexual market:woke:

Yeah... only men carry shit genetics in gynocentric societies. Women are perfect, tehee.

The problem is that women with bad geteics keep having ugly children.
If they are male, they end up incels
full