Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's kind of funny how women don't care about gymcels at ALL

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
@Gymcelled It's such a fucking cope. On /fit/ you have guys CONSTANTLY talking about girls, how to get women and shit, and...Literally 0 girls care about it.

It's a classic reminder of male delusion, guys constantly trying to "improve" themselves without realising 0 women give a fuck about it.

Water is wet. You can't work out your face or height.

It makes a difference if you're fat or skinnyfat. Not nearly as much as gaining a couple inches of height, or having a better face, would but still a difference. I think people obsess over it because it's one of the few things you can actually control.

I started gymmaxxing for girls. Now I gymmax because its one of the only thing in my shitty life that gives me serotonin. Even though its useless for getting girls its not a bad cope.

Imo if you have 5’11+ (even with a shit face) gymaxxing is worth

lifting is a good cope if you forget about foids tbh

lifting is a good cope if you forget about foids tbh

exactly, its healthy and beneficial for us as individuals aswell

What I detest is gymcels lifting purely for the purpose of getting foids

Women only care about things you cannot change

Imo if you have 5’11+ (even with a shit face) gymaxxing is worth
cope, face is everything, gymmaxx will only help if you're a low tier normie and have a 5/10 face (which is already enough to score anyway), any face below that there is no height+gymcelling that can help you

Women only care about things you cannot change
20C5806D B9C2 4924 9852 5CF9080A2DF3

exactly, its healthy and beneficial for us as individuals aswell

What I detest is gymcels lifting purely for the purpose of getting foids
I love fitness but hate "redpilled" dudes who insist that hitting the gym is all you need to become attractive and say we are incels cause we are lazy.

It probably helps if your already have a good base for it and can make your face and jawline look more defined.
But if you are super short or have a extremely shit face or frame then it won't help you at all.

cope, face is everything, gymmaxx will only help if you're a low tier normie and have a 5/10 face (which is already enough to score anyway), any face below that there is no height+gymcelling that can help you
Low tier normie is not 5/10, it’s 4/10.

And also, would you fuck a foid that has a shit face but a nice body? I would. Probably a foid would do the same with a gymmaxxed with shit face

Low tier normie is not 5/10, it’s 4/10.

And also, would you fuck a foid that has a shit face but a nice body? I would. Probably a foid would do the same with a gymmaxxed with shit face
4/10 is ugly bro, 5/10 is the bare minimum for success, at least imo. I'd definitely fuck a foid like that, but I don't think the other way would happen, women have surreal standards and for them face seems to be like 90% of everything.....

They do care if you're between 6-8 facially.

lol it's the classic redpiller/MGTOW/fit delusion of thinking you can make foids go "nooooooo he has become so hot! so out of my league!! waah i wish i had given him a chance earlier! oh if only he could fuck me or become my gf ;_;"

It's the ultimate revenge fantasy of the unwanted loser: thinking you can self improve to the point of making foids desperate to be with you, or thinking you can make foids lose sleep over you

In reality of course women still won't pay any attention to those males no matter how hard they self improve. The unattractive guy will be putting mindblowing amounts of effort, tailoring every part of his life to the self improvement rituals while she keeps fucking chad and day dreaming about him. Chad who doesn't even have to try, he just exists

gymmaxxing is not going to get you girls if you are a trucel.
you cant workout your face and height.
a trucel gymmaxxing = giga terra cope
i know it from myself. i gymaxx for 3 years and still going, i have a very lean , athletic and very muscular physique but im still incel. because face + height = everything
only men compliment me and thats not what i want
gymmaxx = COPE.

It matters to a certain extent for most females. V taper, broad shoulders and at least some musculature on the upper body matters.

But if your face is that subhuman, even that might not save you.

Everything is centered around the face. The face seems to set the baseline attractiveness level and then the rest of your attributes either add or subtract or neither add or subtract.

Think of it this way, you are 6/10 facially. You fall into the 5'8"-5'10" height range. This will likely subtract from your 6/10 score as most bitches want taller men. But you have broad shoulders, this will add to your score. You have thick head hair, this will add to your score. Your voice is a bit odd, take off points. Then just tally everything up and you get overall attractiveness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back