Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's kinda weird how inceldom & the blackpill are finally going mainstream

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Any OGs remember when PUAhate was a "pick up artist" forum that slowly congregated everyone's shared WTF? experience...until PUAhate became redpilled and then the offshoots r/incels, sluthate, etc. sprung up? Remember when OGs like Invisible were actively posting pick-up tactics and now he is like the FACE of inceldom?

Its weird how all of us were like hold up...something aint' working on a systemic basis regarding dating? And then it turns it that we are all correct about technology, women's royal standards vs. men's plebian standards, etc.

Cliffs: It's Over.

btw: storytime...I just saw three women who were well-dressed going to a bar or something give the dirtiest look to an average-looking guy who was minding his own business & reading a book. I dunno...maybe they felt pity or maybe they didn't understand why someone would be reading a book alone on a Friday night; it was just another memetic observation....and no that guy wasn't me.

Last edited:
Lookism will become as prevelant as in south Korea, parents giving their kids plastic surgery as gift for graduation instead of car.

btw: storytime...I just saw three women who were well-dressed going to a bar or something give the dirtiest look to an average-looking guy who was minding his own business & reading a book. I dunno...maybe they felt pity or maybe they didn't understand why someone would be reading a book alone on a Friday night; it was just another memetic observation....and no that guy wasn't me.
Women hate all that is good, and want to drag everyone into their circle of hell.

I told a fat normie and his mom about Lookism today. She even proved it with a long, drawn out story about how some random ugly dude scared her! Lol.

Bon temps!

JFL I covetly sneaked a blackpill to my friends(mention how good lucking guys have it better and how much women are worshipped) and they actually agreed, and these were sexhavers/relationshiphavers too

What sucks the most about all of this is that the chads who talk about this will take all the credit. Just like with what happened with mewing. Normies understand the importance of chin/lower third because leafyhasnochin and virgin vs chad, but they don't know about eye area, and maxilla.

Are you the Kent from YouTube
I don't think he is. The real Kent is done with talking about women and relationships. He's coping with kung fu or something.

I don't think he is. The real Kent is done with talking about women and relationships. He's coping with kung fu or something.
so kent is MSTOW. thats good for him, im getting like that as well.

This guy thinks it's money and thugmaxxing that gets all the foids... He doesn't know about the [BlackPill] yet.

This guy thinks it's money and thugmaxxing that gets all the foids... He doesn't know about the [BlackPill] yet.

What does that have to do with my post lol

What does that have to do with my post lol
This guy is a blackcel who copes with kung fu and believing he is the Eygptian god Heru and the African Martial Arts Messiah who will put hypergamy in it's place one split second punch at a time.

i hope my sentences will be featured one day somewhere

Lookism will become as prevelant as in south Korea, parents giving their kids plastic surgery as gift for graduation instead of car.
@LastGerman this is brutal