Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's literally impossible to cope with the fact I missed out on teenage sex

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
It's the most brutal of all blackpills. Even if you wake up as Chad tomorrow, that part of your life is gone forever. You will never be 15 again, and experience sex with your virgin gf. It's fucking over.
I seriously cannot stop thinking about that, it's legit making me suicidal. I'm here to cope and kill myself and I'm all outta copes.

The type of girls I like look 15 when they're 30 and are tighter than virgins.

If I ascend it's not going to matter, they'll be no missing out or regretting anything once you have that.

SMH young teenage sex. Where u would feel the most pleasure at that age. Getting your young willy sucked & inserting into a no hair clean young pussy.

I would go ER or Rope

Not only teenage sex, by the time I could hypothetically ascend and save enough money for surgeries I would miss all of my 20s as well.

Only hope is to become a drug dealer and get sex from some drug addicted teen that is fucking you for free drugs.
But I'm too high inhib to do that.

Who gives a fuck you’re gonna die in 40 years anyways
This missing out on teen love shit needs to stop

When thinking about teen love, I always remember the various cartoons/animes/mmorpgs where teenage characters would "romance" each other and form bonds There would almost always be a certain elder or anthropomorphic character that helps the main couple- I feel like that character now. It's completely over.

I've missed out on both my teenage years and my early 20s (I'm nearly 24). I've literally gone though secondary school, sixth form and university without a gf... or many friends, for that matter. Knowing your life is just slipping by is the worst feeling in the world. :feelscry:

I'll never know what it's like to experience teenage love with a girl and lose our virginities together. I'll never know what it's like to party at uni.

I'm missing out on early 20's sex JFL

The type of girls I like look 15 when they're 30 and are tighter than virgins.

If I ascend it's not going to matter, they'll be no missing out or regretting anything once you have that.
JFL if you think tbe average asian foid looks like a a 15 year old at 30 or that you have a chance with one if you are non white

the agepill destroyed me

I can feel my chances at teenage sex slipping away by the day, but there is literally nothing I can do, I am a looseskincel, the olny way I could fill out is by roidmaxxing and I have 0 access to roids.

It's the most brutal of all blackpills. Even if you wake up as Chad tomorrow, that part of your life is gone forever. You will never be 15 again, and experience sex with your virgin gf. It's fucking over.
I seriously cannot stop thinking about that, it's legit making me suicidal. I'm here to cope and kill myself and I'm all outta copes.

Same op. Same.
the agepill destroyed me
I know that feel :feelscry:

Can't do shit about the past, dwelling on it is just self-injecting SuiFuel.

Cope by remembering that it's an unthinking ritual for most normscum. They are incapable of ascribing to it anything other than "got cummies!"

I am 35 and even if I woke up as an 9/10 Chad with a perfect body and 8"+ dick tomorrow, it still wouldn't bring being young back. I am finding this extremely difficult at the moment.

It's not about teen love. It's about getting laid as early as possible so that you never expereince sexual frustration

If we ever ascend, the best we're going to get is Chad's leftovers.

Same. At that point you just need to find a gigacope, rope, or go ER (my personal favorite).

Fornication is sin and fornicators BURN! God has chosen us to be his people, shielded is from the maelstrom of filth.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works
And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Incels are God’s chosen. There is no other way of looking at this

Last edited:
Do you actually have any reason? Seems autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back