Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's literally over for Kazakhstani incels

C

crossbows

Greycel
Screenshot 20201201 202719  01

NewYorkPost has been reporting on a lot of these stories lately probably to shame the guys that engage in these copes. They did that with the japanese hand holding device.
@NoCopeNoHope

Damn is balding really that bad of a killer? Glad i dont have the genes for it ngl

@Grothendieck

what happens when that one wears out?

gigachad only tbh.

Khabibnurmagomedovmaxxing

Wouldn’t need a blow up sex doll if we had a real women who lowered her standards and dated her looksmatch.

Isn't kazakhstan a trad nation?
The dude probably wasn't trad enough and got barred from being allowed to marry anyone's daughter

Wouldn’t need a blow up sex doll if we had a real women who lowered her standards and dated her looksmatch.
I'd still need the doll because I'm not fucking my wife when she is 60. Gross af.
This guy isn't incel. He's volcel
That makes him more based.
Isn't kazakhstan a trad nation?
The dude probably wasn't trad enough and got barred from being allowed to marry anyone's daughter
Lol no. Kazakhstan's main city is just as degenerate as every other city. He's probably doing it because a stacy doll is both cheaper and more committed than regular stacy.

Lol no. Kazakhstan's main city is just as degenerate as every other city. He's probably doing it because a stacy doll is both cheaper and more committed than regular stacy.
Holy shit, I just googled what the cities look like and they're amazing.

Holy shit, I just googled what the cities look like and they're amazing.
jfl don't base your worldview of kazakhstan on what that jew Borat told you. He made it all up and exploited almost every person in that movie
(and yes i know you're a kike too)

jfl don't base your worldview of kazakhstan on what that jew Borat told you. He made it all up and exploited almost every person in that movie
(and yes i know you're a kike too)
I've never watched Borat. I just assumed that since it ends in stan, it would be a shit hole like Afghanistan or Pakistan.
Assume = Ass (out of) U +me

I've never watched Borat. I just assumed that since it ends in stan, it would be a shit hole like Afghanistan or Pakistan.
Assume = Ass (out of) U +me

I also tended to go with equating a 'stan' with a 'shithole'

Nuke the whole area into glass

(((NewYorkPost))) has been reporting on a lot of these stories lately probably to shame the guys that engage in these copes. They did that with the japanese hand holding device.
@NoCopeNoHope