Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's men who do this shit foids should be afraid of

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Instead of bashing against ugly incels and their "misogyny", foids should stop fucking abusers and scumbags. But of course they don't listen. They will never listen.

609606d

good morning I hate women

they actually like the abuse and drama

You’re condemning the abuser?

Imagine being so tall and goodlooking that you can get a foid to do that

IT confirmed retarded

He should have flattened her head for all I care.

:feelskek: He was just tenderizing the roast beef.

I have no words.

The police can pick up this guy just based on the facebook post alone.

Chad only.

Burn the coal, pay the toll
hd-composite-chris-brown-v1-rr.jpg

women love this shit

I'm condemning the fact that she prefers an abusive Chad over a decent man like me
Daily reminder that foids would rather fuck abusive Chads than nice incels.

When it's chad that beat up foids, everything is forgotten in an instant, but when ugly manlets vent on forums, it's meltdown time in normies brain. They don't even realize that their brain automatically apply the halo effect for chads, and horn effect for us.

hamster brains

Men like that make women's vagina dripping wet.

There is a saying in poland that goes like "bully loves the most" :lul::feelsclown:
So I remember that I shouldn't call the police or intervene if I ever hear neighbour abuse his wife or see a gopnik raping a foid :feelsthink:

Great personality

Damn, his personality must be amazing.

I never feel sympathy for foids who get abused. They pick them over 100s of solid dudes. I dunno if I can say with 100% that they like the abuse, but it's certainly their preference over a peaceful life with a normal guy.

So whenever you guys post your daily "personality detector defective" thread I can only say: good.

Just beat up foids theory I guess

She chose him. I don't feel sorry for any woman in an "abusive" relationship. You can leave after the first punch. These dumbass women fuck these dudes, have kids, and then complain that he is beating her ass. You knew he beat ass before you got into a relationship so it's your fault.

Now that I think about, this is an irrefutable Nagasaki tier black pill. This guy has a shit personality, therefore proving that how you look is the only factor that matters. The fact that she is willing to overlook getting beaten to a bloody pulp, is proof that women don't care for personality, and those that say it are simply virtue signaling.

Remember when anti blackpill detractors say that the women who send serial killers love letters are just a small minority? Doesn't seem like it

they're afraid of ugly manlets looking at their ass, but not chad giving them a deserved beating

609606d-png.208451
Instead of bashing against ugly incels and their "misogyny", foids should stop fucking abusers and scumbags. But of course they don't listen. They will never listen.

I am sure he has a great personality™. :feelsclown:

I never feel sympathy for foids who get abused. They pick them over 100s of solid dudes. I dunno if I can say with 100% that they like the abuse, but it's certainly their preference over a peaceful life with a normal guy.

So whenever you guys post your daily "personality detector defective" thread I can only say: good.