Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its no longer funny

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
For many years I have tried to find solace in the state of my life. I am honest when I say I have always wanted a woman by my side, which can absolve some of the worries I have, the frustration I have, and I can share a moment with. I would throw away all the blackpills, the hatred, for that to be a reality.
As an older person you can only laugh at something for so long, alot of the things here have brought a smile to my face and made me laugh but deep down each time I read a blackpill it grinded away at that hope I had. The hope is gone at right now at 4am. My body feels cold and my stomach is sick. I can only focus on all the mistakes. When you reach the end of hope you really want to give up because nothing is left to bring life to you. Ive spent enough time here, I know the blackpill in and out, I know the unfortunate end to many mens marriages and the unfortunate end to many mens lives that never had anyone to love in the first place. You dont fully grasp the severity of this life until you become older. If you are young I would suggest you put your mind elsewhere. This failure is truly harrowing. When the humor runs out, you are left with nothing but a decision to make. I have made mine.

Brutal brother, I feel you. I got no advice for you tho.