Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It's not about sex per se, but the feeling of power

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
The reason why most of us are so obsessed with teen love is because of power, which comes from the feeling of being validated by knowing that someone wants to sleep with you.

Normies say that teen love is no big deal, that it's overrated and not worth it, but we still want it so badly because it would mean that someone had an interest in us, rather than the sex itself which may or may not be good, maybe it would suck being so young, but it's that feeling I said before, the feeling of power, we humans need validation, and that envy towards people that experienced teen love is due to them having more power.

I'm more like a philosopher myself.

A foid can never love, they can never be interested in you. they’re just attracted to what you give them and how you can fulfil their selfish desires.

a female can never make me powerful because a female is inately weaker than a male. I don’t care for her shallow words of praise or « relationship, » women are objects of sex and should be treated as such, you don’t crave validation from a fleshlight do you?

> not about sex
How do you know, GrAYcel?

A foid can never love, they can never be interested in you. they’re just attracted to what you give them and how you can fulfil their selfish desires.

a female can never make me powerful because a female is inately weaker than a male. I don’t care for her shallow words of praise or « relationship, » women are objects of sex and should be treated as such, you don’t crave validation from a fleshlight do you?
what an incredibly based insight :feelsYall:

thank you for the insight mr. kaczynski

But that's a cope because others have power derived from validation, then seeing women as objects allows you to cope by thinking their power is worthless

> not about sex
How do you know, GrAYcel?
Sex being mostly about power instead of horniness is a feminist argument and you are right to be suspect of this thread.