Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not "sub8=death". It's "sub7=death", REAL looks rating scale inside

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I keep seeing 5/10s being called Chad here.

7/10 is already Chad tier and you really underestimate how much each point in looks scales.

1/10-literally deformed (incel)
2/10-subhuman (incel)
3/10-ugly (incel)
4/10-under average (incel-normie)
5/10-average (normie)
6/10-above average (normie)
7/10-good looking (chad)
8/10-male model (upper tier chad)
9/10-world class male model (top of the top)
10/10-subjective preferred 9/10

This doesn't add up Zyros, you barley qualify as a six so shouldn't it be over for you?

jagged0 said:
This doesn't add up Zyros, you barley qualify as a six so shouldn't it be over for you?

Shots fired.

jagged0 said:

being under 7->don't bother trying formal relationships

itsOVER said:
Shots fired.

You're full of shit if you qualify Zyros as a seven, his frame drops him down a level but luckily his face halo saves him

jagged0 said:
You're full of shit if you qualify Zyros as a seven, his frame drops him down a level but luckily his face halo saves him

Oh I agree he's a 6, just thought the phrasing was funny.

You look 6 in cherrypicked photos and a 4 in unflattering photos.

It’s sub 4 is death. JFL at thinking over 50% of people can be genetic trash

Even then it can be overcome by enough money or status

lol cope post. in a few years, sub 10 will be death sentence.

incelman said:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sub 4 is truecel status.

I will take this into account

But if 7 already is chad, who will be chadlite??

This is very true. Only the top 0.1% of guys that I know IRL would get an 8/10 rating on Lookism, so clearly the barrier to entry for being Chad is lower than 8.

Framecel222 said:
This is very true. Only the top 0.1% of guys that I know IRL would get an 8/10 rating on Lookism, so clearly the barrier to entry for being Chad is lower than 8.

u r 7/10

Framecel222 said:

Yes everyone says so, mr 6'2". You simply don't try to pick up or talk to girls. Volcel pure and simple.

Zyros said:
I keep seeing 5/10s being called Chad here.
7/10 is already Chad tier and you really underestimate how much each point in looks scales.
1/10-literally deformed (incel)
2/10-subhuman (incel)
3/10-ugly (incel)
4/10-under average (incel-normie)
5/10-average (normie)
6/10-above average (normie)
7/10-good looking (chad)
8/10-male model (upper tier chad)
9/10-world class male model (top of the top)
10/10-subjective preferred 9/10

Finally a post by Zyrros I can agree upon.

Except that a 7/10 is not Chad, but rather Chad-lite that will still be able to have a healthy sex life.

10/10 - Multi millionaire models like Lachowski
9/10 - Professional Model makes money off his looks
8/10 - Chad - literally doesnt have to try to get sex. Gets gifts and money from women.
7/10 - Chad lite - healthy sex life, can get one night stands with sober hot women
6/10 - Normie that will get cucked and used for money - Wont have a healthy sexlife. Will most likely get married just to end up in a dead bedroom marriage while getting cucked. His children will most likely not be his own
5/10 - lower tier normie - shit tier sex life, will most likely become betabux providing cuckold. Gets a handjob every 3 months from his wife while she fucks tyrone and chad on the side. Will raise children that are not his own.
4/10 - genetic trash - Will only be able to marry if he has a very good paying job. Dead bedroom marriage while getting cucked.
3/10 - incel - Will most likely become a wizard. Will never feel what holding hands or getting a hug feels like
2/10 - King of the incels - Guaranteed to become a wizard unless rich, even if rich might still not be able to attract anyone.
1/10 - Forsaken by God - Has become one with the occult and became a wrath with the highest powers known to man. Blackpilled to the core.
0/10 - Worshiper of Cthulhu - Understood that God and Human kind is a false god. Abandoned all hope to worship his own true god.

Attachments

• NJFdcAw.jpg
    NJFdcAw.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 177
Framecel222 said:
Stop posting that 2 year old picture from before I started lifting lol.

Shouldn't have posted the pic online, boi. You're a meme now like Zyros.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Shouldn't have posted the pic online, boi. You're a meme now like Zyros.

Except I fixed my frame whereas Zyros is still a gigaframecel.

LOL. Well anyway, 7/10 face. Go get jacked pussy bitch.

Framecel222 said:
Stop posting that 2 year old picture from before I started lifting lol.

didn't see this comment. Well you are fucking 8/10 pussy chad lol mentalcel volcel.

The chad in my signature is a 10/10

jagged0 said:

dont say that, he will believe you and start coping thinking its over for him just like gambler does.

Zyros said:
being under 7->don't bother trying formal relationships

u just rebutted yourself lmao

incelman said:

cope

No. It is sub8 = No Femoid will ever truly love you. Sub5 = No Femoid will willingly have sex with you.

7 is chadlite, 8 is chad.

Either way, it's over for most of us.

jagged0 said:

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
dont say that, he will believe you and start coping thinking its over for him just like gambler does.

u just rebutted yourself lmao

cope

Hypergamy is out of control

"My name is Zyros. I'm so ugly that I show my pics to everyone for a humblebrag egoboost".

Framecel222 said:
Except I fixed my frame whereas Zyros is still a gigaframecel.

You can't fix those wrists lul

7 is chadlite, 8 is chad, 9 is upper tier chad, 10 is gigachad.

LeagueEuW said:
You can't fix those wrists lul

AUTIST DETECTED! Girls don't care about your wrist size, all that matters is how broad your shoulders are.

Besides, the average wrist is 6.87" and my wrists are 6.5" so it's hardly a big deal.

fagotonabike said:
Finally a post by Zyrros I can agree upon.

Except that a 7/10 is not Chad, but rather Chad-lite that will still be able to have a healthy sex life.

10/10 - Multi millionaire models like Lachowski
9/10 - Professional Model makes money off his looks
8/10 - Chad - literally doesnt have to try to get sex. Gets gifts and money from women.
7/10 - Chad lite - healthy sex life, can get one night stands with sober hot women
6/10 - Normie that will get cucked and used for money - Wont have a healthy sexlife. Will most likely get married just to end up in a dead bedroom marriage while getting cucked. His children will most likely not be his own
5/10 - lower tier normie - shit tier sex life, will most likely become betabux providing cuckold. Gets a handjob every 3 months from his wife while she fucks tyrone and chad on the side. Will raise children that are not his own.
4/10 - genetic trash - Will only be able to marry if he has a very good paying job. Dead bedroom marriage while getting cucked.
3/10 - incel - Will most likely become a wizard. Will never feel what holding hands or getting a hug feels like
2/10 - King of the incels - Guaranteed to become a wizard unless rich, even if rich might still not be able to attract anyone.
1/10 - Forsaken by God - Has become one with the occult and became a wrath with the highest powers known to man. Blackpilled to the core.
0/10 - Worshiper of Cthulhu - Understood that God and Human kind is a false god. Abandoned all hope to worship his own true god.

No... 6/10 is enought to pick nice woman and have a good sex life, but will need to have game and muscles.

DankIncel said:
No. It is sub8 = No Femoid will ever truly love you. Sub5 = No Femoid will willingly have sex with you.