Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's not the mods that are based, just the rules

G

Guest2

Like, one mod isn't based because he bans females, gays, and trannies. It's because that's what the rules say for him to do. It's not like all the other mods are like "oh let me just allow them in real quick and not tell anyone", and then some mod goes "I'll sniff them out and ban them!" There's nothing based about going to a report processing section and pressing "ban". JFL

But when you see one mod doing most of the banning, you have to believe it's because some mods are going out and hunting for rule breakers. Not just waiting for reports.

Words of truth said here. And fans of some mods are just closeted non-heterosexuals

But when you see one mod doing most of the banning, you have to believe it's because some mods are going out and hunting for rule breakers. Not just waiting for reports.
More like them just being more active. Do you think they trawl posts 24/7 looking for people to ban? Even I didn't see a significant amount of rule breaking posts so that I would have the most warnings if I were when I had by far the most time online.

youre just passive aggressive towards mods jfl
But youre right , mods are cucks .
Nah, more passive aggressive about people who bootlick I suppose, but it's really not "based" to process a report. Hell, it's their job on the site, which is kinda cucked in itself if you look at it one way, but on the other it could also be a hobby or whatever so it's cool. I'm not saying that the mods are cucked tbh, but claiming that they're megabased cool dudes is

Even I didn't see a significant amount of rule breaking posts so that I would have the most warnings if I were when I had by far the most time online.

I don't understand what you're saying here?

pretty boy vs bugs bunny
le epic fight

I don't understand what you're saying here?
I mean, you're not gonna find enough rulebreaking posts by just browsing; you have to rely on reports. I don't know how people are going to hunt down and sniff out females or gays when they literally reveal themselves

that's because you are a newbie. how do you think the atmosphere of the site has changed so much from early 2018? it certainly wasn't just us waiting for people to report the trash. we know better than to rely on people.

that's because you are a newbie. how do you think the atmosphere of the site has changed so much from early 2018? it certainly wasn't just us waiting for people to report the trash. we know better than to rely on people.
It's more of a general statement that you're really just the "hand" or "will" (not sure what the right term of it is) of the rules. If the rules say "this and that isn't allowed", and you ban this or that, then that's just the rules, not an individual. It's the same with people saying how cops are retarded when often they're just doing their job how they're told, and it's the laws which are dumb

I mean, you're not gonna find enough rulebreaking posts by just browsing; you have to rely on reports. I don't know how people are going to hunt down and sniff out females or gays when they literally reveal themselves

They sometimes reveal themselves, but sometimes they hide it, and the mods discover it.

mods are cucks and need to be crucified

They sometimes reveal themselves, but sometimes they hide it, and the mods discover it.
I wasn't really on about specifically the mods, but more how so called authority figures are just enacting the will of preset guidelines. Mods are just easier because people seem to worship them and it would get more replies.

It's not about if they go and put more effort into the job than the next guy, either, because this is about being "based" rather than high effort

I wasn't really on about specifically the mods, but more how so called authority figures are just enacting the will of preset guidelines. Mods are just easier because people seem to worship them and it would get more replies.

It's not about if they go and put more effort into the job than the next guy, either, because this is about being "based" rather than high effort

High effort = based. That's what people praise them for.

The rules aren't based tbh. Some of them are left deliberately vague and ambiguous to allow the mods to interpret as they see fit and some of them are absurd.

I've never known of a forum with such a high proportion of its active members banned. That's a pretty strong indicator that there's something wrong with the rules.

The rules aren't based tbh. Some of them are left deliberately vague and ambiguous to allow the mods to interpret as they see fit and some of them are absurd.

I've never known of a forum with such a high proportion of its active members banned. That's a pretty strong indicator that there's something wrong with the rules.
Well, the user base is pretty wank too

but the mods also change and make the rules though

Well, the user base is pretty wank too
There are people here who are frustrated and angry at their situation, which is understandable. But if you think of the reasons why a lot of people are banned, it's not due to that, but rather that they've broken petty rules. Off the top of my head, Ritalin, Bretty and Michael were all banned for repeated low effort posting - nothing to do with being obnoxious or 'bad' characters, but rather a fairly innocuous 'offence' to say the least.

so you mean admin is based because he made the rules? :feelstrash: