Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s not true that women find you unattractive..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
They don’t merely find sub8 men unattractive, they are literally bothered by you. They wish you would either go away or just die.

It’s not like us who see an unattractive woman and are like “ok she ugly”. No. They are emotionally upset by our presence and can not be at ease if we are in the vicinity. And ugly male to a female is like a pest animal or insect..only worse.

If you did they are not only indifferent but happy because they no longer have to look at your ugly face.

gorila-sorprendido-1909792.jpg

They find sub-4 men unattractive though.
Negative SMV

I can attest to this. I remember in college I joined a group of people I knew at lunch, and the one girl angrily got up and left because of my presence.

Last edited:
Sub8 male uprising when?

They don’t merely find sub8 men unattractive, they are literally bothered by you. They wish you would either go away or just die.

It’s not like us who see an unattractive woman and are like “ok she ugly”. No. They are emotionally upset by our presence and can not be at ease if we are in the vicinity. And ugly male to a female is like a pest animal or insect..only worse.

If you did they are not only indifferent but happy because they no longer have to look at your ugly face.

By "unattractive" they basically mean "criminal" and "scum of the society". They are not just "bothered" by us, they are literally terrified.

Within 20-30 years you will be tagged as a terrorist if you are sub8 (or sub7 or whatever, i.e. non-chad).

Being unattractive == a legit terrorist threat.

Being unattractive + talking to women == terrorist act

normies piss me off, they are beyond retarded and they think they're never wrong unless their chad bro tells them to think otherwise on a subject

You weren't confident enough during your conception, inkwell.

Knowing my existence brings foids unhappiness gives me immense pleasure

Your avi looks like me irl

they will glady let you orbit them and take your money like on twitch.

They find sub-4 men unattractive though.
Negative SMV
Thats a good way to put it. Women can be low SMV but only men can be negative SMV. Women would rather murder their own parents than touch a sub 4 man

Ouch. its so over for us

They're repulsed by us

they feel a deep desire to die when they are forced to stay close to us. sometimes it can be fun to inflict psychological suffering without having to do anything. just stay around and pretend happiness, to increase psychological torture.

they feel a deep desire to die when they are forced to stay close to us. sometimes it can be fun to inflict psychological suffering without having to do anything. just stay around and pretend happiness, to increase psychological torture.
That’s actually a based idea. And hit on them. Nothing worse for a foid and her ego than being asked out by a subhuman.

like us who see an unattractive woman and are like “ok she ugly”. No. They are emotionally upset by our presence and can not be at ease if we are in the vicinity. And ugly male to a female is like a pest animal or insect..only worse.
This

they find us repulsing, revolting, and disgusting

I can attest to this. I remember in college I joined a group of people I knew at lunch, and the one girl angrily got up and left because of my presence.
This is a very good anecdote and I will explain why. Generally since women are sheep, if they have a friend, especially a Chad friend, she will tolerate the presence of his subhuman friends. She may even be nice to them, but merely as a means to please Chad. However as you described your encounter, your looks were so offensive and sickening to her that she was unable to do this. She found you so repulsive that she chose to break social group norms and leave due to your presence. Impressive.

This is a very good anecdote and I will explain why. Generally since women are sheep, if they have a friend, especially a Chad friend, she will tolerate the presence of his subhuman friends. She may even be nice to them, but merely as a means to please Chad. However as you described your encounter, your looks were so offensive and sickening to her that she was unable to do this. She found you so repulsive that she chose to break social group norms and leave due to your presence. Impressive.
absolutely brutal :feelsrope:

They only tolerate ugly men if they are beta cuck slaves that orbit them and buy them things

we're ugly incels tbh never began for deadends