Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It’s not worth arguing with foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
Had an argument with my sister. Explained how it was 100x easier to get a date if you’re just a foid. Told her that foids have it so much easier than men and they don’t even need to approach guys. I’ve been single for 19 years and she brought up the “maybe god intended it to be that way” bullshit. God doesn’t even fucking exist. Maybe god intended me to have a glock shoved in my mouth and have my dna spread everywhere. My sister also lied about approaching guys. She said she has done it before which is bs. Most foids don’t approach. Her version of “approaching” is asking the guy she likes what time it is. That’s it. She doesn’t go up to a guy she likes and tell her what’s on her mind and risk brutal rejection. I’ve done that. Foids will never understand how easy it is for them to simply exist. Then she called me a sexist and I said, “No I’m not a sexist, IM A PROUND MISOGYNIST!!!” Honestly I just can’t wait to kms so I don’t gotta deal with this bullshit no more. So if a foid or an IT member tries to argue with you, just ignore them. You wouldn’t argue with them the same way you wouldn’t argue with an idiot. You have a lot more to prove than they do.

did you ever ascendwith the ghost girl

Did not read cuz you’re GrAY

Emergency Room for when???

Had an argument with my sister. Explained how it was 100x easier to get a date if you’re just a foid. Told her that foids have it so much easier than men and they don’t even need to approach guys. I’ve been single for 19 years and she brought up the “maybe god intended it to be that way” bullshit. God doesn’t even fucking exist. Maybe god intended me to have a glock shoved in my mouth and have my dna spread everywhere. My sister also lied about approaching guys. She said she has done it before which is bs. Most foids don’t approach. Her version of “approaching” is asking the guy she likes what time it is. That’s it. She doesn’t go up to a guy she likes and tell her what’s on her mind and risk brutal rejection. I’ve done that. Foids will never understand how easy it is for them to simply exist. Then she called me a sexist and I said, “No I’m not a sexist, IM A PROUND MISOGYNIST!!!” Honestly I just can’t wait to kms so I don’t gotta deal with this bullshit no more. So if a foid or an IT member tries to argue with you, just ignore them. You wouldn’t argue with them the same way you wouldn’t argue with an idiot. You have a lot more to prove than they do.
Before you kill yourself at least rape your whore sister and reak havoc on the worthless society that forced you to death

Give it up. Its like arguing with a spoiled brat. Thoughout history foids have always been stupid haughty bourgeois scum who feel entitled to your soul and happiness and oppress the lower class and will never be satisfied with nothing but your destruction and misery so of course they biologically through the years of evolution be able to comprehend one word of what you tell them.

Before you kill yourself at least rape your whore sister and reak havoc on the worthless society that forced you to death

Foids are not even worth the argument. Worthless creatures

Give it up. Its like arguing with a spoiled brat. Thoughout history foids have always been stupid haughty bourgeois scum who feel entitled to your soul and happiness and oppress the lower class and will never be satisfied with nothing but your destruction and misery so of course they biologically through the years of evolution be able to comprehend one word of what you tell them.