Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s official, IT supports putting us in mental wards

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Whatever. At least now they can’t claim they have the moral high ground.

Nah bro they are "REHABILITATION CAMPS"

I defend putting brazilianfagma in a gas chamber.

Next there will be incel Holocaust.
The funniest part is that they will get sucked in too for looking like incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Whatever. At least now they can’t claim they have the moral high ground.

Smegma-posting needs to be banned retroactively

They want to put us in concentration camps and gas us to death. Nazis were far better than IT

But they would be putting themselves in it too

IT seriously are mentally ill. They are so deluded they seriously believe they have the moral high ground. It’s very funny how retarded they are but also sad.

I'd like those noodle armed flabby soyboys to try it. or they'll get dah gubbmint to do it for them.

I am happy to go into a padded cell as long as I get to fuck up some I.T members for fun every now and then.

First they want us to go to therapy and get meds that will kill us from the inside, now they want us isolated.
First they want us to go to therapy and get meds that will kill us from the inside, now they want us isolated.
At this rate they don’t exist without us we barley mention them they can’t admit they want us dead.