[RageFuel] It's official: Roosh V is the most ungrateful asshole on the internet.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-

At first Roosh scams tons of incels by selling crappy game books. Then he has his forum, a great forum, mind you, which had practical advice for guys with decent looks and also discussed many truths about female nature and the modern world , but he destroys that with his "conversion". Now, he's destroying the archives of the game and travel forum which was good for EEmaxxing and SEAmaxxing. Also, he took down many of his blog posts which were very interesting. Overall, this guy has to be the biggest prick ever, and the worst part is people think he's "nice". No he's not, he's a damn prick who only ever cared about himself. The only reason he converted to religion was because PUA was dying and he needed a new way to make money and also because he aged and his sex drive went down.

Fuck Roosh.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
That forum looks like it's stuck in 2010.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Proud MSTOW
-
Who cares, let him be a christcuck.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Veteran
-
Lol at him trying to larp as a cuckservative when he spent years traveling the globe and fucking random women

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

do protons decay?
-
hey why do you hate him? pua used to be semi legit especially for mentalcels. yeah it's over now and he knows it too and he hates all the deranged sluts maybe he wants a family? I don't know the guy too much but it seems like he realized fucking random sluts isn't all that great and maybe he wants kids instead of becoming a rotting 80yo faggot that nobody cares about but hey that's just a theory

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
I don't know much about him

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
hey why do you hate him? pua used to be semi legit especially for mentalcels. yeah it's over now and he knows it too and he hates all the deranged sluts maybe he wants a family? I don't know the guy too much but it seems like he realized fucking random sluts isn't all that great and maybe he wants kids instead of becoming a rotting 80yo faggot that nobody cares about but hey that's just a theory
Because he's ruining the archives of great information that's why. And he scammed money from incels and still to this day claims game can help incels. He DID NOT back off of game being effective, don't kid yourself

And also, it's easy for him to realize fucking random sluts isn't worth it AFTER HE GOT HIS FILL

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Legend
-
Lol at him trying to larp as a cuckservative when he spent years traveling the globe and fucking random women
cuckservative was coined by right wingers to characterize politicians like Paul Ryan. Similar to the term "RINO."

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
is he, like, an actor or something?

L

Legallyblindcel

Officer
-
I'd love stick everyone of his books up his ass (le videogame joke so i won't get a warning)

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Beauty is power a smile is its sword
-
He has psychosis

mentalcel

mentalcel

Baldingcel, wristcel, fatcel
-
That was coming. He was doing videos contradictory to his previous views for a while. He obviously not care about his long time followers and looking some new people to fall for his new scam.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
That was coming. He was doing videos contradictory to his previous views for a while. He obviously not care about his long time followers and looking some new people to fall for his new scam.
He just did a big tour and now he's selling his speech video for $5. what a joke

Emba

Emba

disallowed word
-
Another person ruined by jewsus

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Because he's ruining the archives of great information that's why. And he scammed money from incels and still to this day claims game can help incels. He DID NOT back off of game being effective, don't kid yourself

And also, it's easy for him to realize fucking random sluts isn't worth it AFTER HE GOT HIS FILL

those travel forums were really really GOOD

i could read them for hours. so much info about SEA, south america, etc.

But honestly all that info is irrelevant and useless now because tinder killed all of that

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
those travel forums were really really GOOD

i could read them for hours. so much info about SEA, south america, etc.

But honestly all that info is irrelevant and useless now because tinder killed all of that
What about itsOVER? He's no Chad and he got laid using tinder in SEA

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
What about itsOVER? He's no Chad and he got laid using tinder in SEA
I know. I did use his pics for an experiment and I didn't get many results on tinder. I guess he just effort maxed and chased SEA pussy 24/7, I dunno.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Neither society nor state will dictate to me
-
>Following Roosh instead of ER in 2020

:feelsPop::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Speed

Speed

Officer
-
Roosh has always rubbed me the wrong way. Never saw any evidence of him ascending either that didn't boil down to him locationmaxxing to a shithole.

I do remember his site having helpful info on locationmaxxing tho, so it sucks that info will be lost.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Roosh has always rubbed me the wrong way. Never saw any evidence of him ascending either that didn't boil down to him locationmaxxing to a shithole.
Exactly, he also claims "if you can't get laid in the west you can't abroad."

BULLSHIT

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Neither society nor state will dictate to me
-

I do remember his site having helpful info on locationmaxxing tho, so it sucks that info will be lost.
He was gigamogged by ER when he was 20

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
His information was never worth anything to a truecel.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

General of the 100k man strong Incel Army
-
I never believed him. I always thought he was larping from day 1

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
:feelskek:

I guess he had had to keep squeezing the scam some more.
He wanted incels in the west to stay there and struggle instead of leaving and realizing game is a load of crap

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
-
Will he continue to profit from his old books though?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
-
Are bluepilled incels delusional?
I have no clue what you mean. If his book are still for sale then people can still buy them and he profits from them, which would be a bit hypocritical if he really wanted to move on so much.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
I have no clue what you mean. If his book are still for sale then people can still buy them and he profits from them, which would be a bit hypocritical if he really wanted to move on so much.
Apparently his new book "Game" is still available. His old "bang" books are not

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Snake Oil seller sells out his own community to get more shekels. Wow I'm so surprised.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Like many people he realized how ineffective game is nowadays.

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
:feelskek: legit retard if you believe this theory
i always know you were low iq from reading your posts, good laugh man :feelshaha:

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

do protons decay?
-
:feelskek: legit retard if you believe this theory
i always know you were low iq from reading your posts, good laugh man :feelshaha:
I don't believe anything you faggot I asked a question and literally said I don't know the guy :feelsokman: you know what low iq people do by the way? ad hominem for no reason :feelshaha::feelsokman:

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

do protons decay?
-
i dont care man, youre a retard, period. :feelskek: cry about it somewhere else.
I'm not the one crying you literal bitch. maybe go talk shit to your father instead of random people on the internet and see if he beats your faggot ass :feelsokman:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
This guy belongs in jail

S

Serpentaria

Recruit
-
I suspect he has some kind of brain disease

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
I'm not the one crying you literal bitch. maybe go talk shit to your father instead of random people on the internet and see if he beats your faggot ass :feelsokman:
still crying
and projecting too I see.. :feelshaha:
so you have daddy issues? ok im sorry man. Ill stop, wont bother you no more.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

do protons decay?
-
still crying
and projecting too I see.. :feelshaha:
so you have daddy issues? ok im sorry man. Ill stop, wont bother you no more.
no issues. he's dead. and you're on ignore goodbye

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

I jUsT wAnT bObS aNd vAgENa
-
Truth he was a fucking degenerate piece of shit now he acts like saint

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
-
Roosh is the male version of a post-wall roastie. Living a life of degeneracy and then purging all record of it to pretend they're wholesome, religious, and fit to start a family.

This Chadlite-passing normie fucked dozens of women yet wants to burn any advice that would help other normies achieve similar.

Hopefully someone archives the important threads about to be deleted. I'd do it myself but I never gave a shit about PUA game (it only works for normies, not incels) and therefore wouldn't know where to start JFL.

Last edited:
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
-
Roosh literally admitted years ago that his "game" only worked because he didn't look as a Slav in Slavlands, he benefited from slavpill/just be exotic theory. When you hear him talk about dating in America/West he was clearly frustrated and it was obvious he wasn't successful. He got laid with some Slavic women who would do anything for foreign exotic looking guys, especially with American passport. There was no game other than his looks and background.

Then when alt-right got popular he got into that and praised Trump. Even though in the past he said that he had no interest in anything pro-white because he considered himself ethnic. Suddenly over night though, he became a pro-white advocate as soon as alt-right and Trump were getting mainstream.

After alt-right declined he found MGTOW and incels (in denial), groups of men that he previously mocked for lacking game. He is also trying to build a new audience with religious people and Catholic and Orthodox tradcucks, which is why he started doing interviews with E. Michael Jones to get his name out there. Now I head some Catholics here in Slavlands talking about Roosh and they have no idea about his past. So he managed to find some completely new audience who has no idea about manosphere or alt-right.

I just wonder what kind of group he will find next after he milks out the religious trad scene out of money. Maybe he will become a Sunni Muslim and start working with Hizb ut Tahrir or some other group. That's a market he hasn't touched yet.

It's actually hilarious how many groups of desperate men are out there willing to buy things from people like Roosh.

I hope his last and final book will be "how I schemed hundreds of thousands of incels from all racial, political and religious backgrounds out of money".

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
Roosh literally admitted years ago that his "game" only worked because he didn't look as a Slav in Slavlands, he benefited from slavpill/just be exotic theory. When you hear him talk about dating in America/West he was clearly frustrated and it was obvious he wasn't successful. He got laid with some Slavic women who would do anything for foreign exotic looking guys, especially with American passport. There was no game other than his looks and background.

Then when alt-right got popular he got into that and praised Trump. Even though in the past he said that he had no interest in anything pro-white because he considered himself ethnic. Suddenly over night though, he became a pro-white advocate as soon as alt-right and Trump were getting mainstream.

After alt-right declined he found MGTOW and incels (in denial), groups of men that he previously mocked for lacking game. He is also trying to build a new audience with religious people and Catholic and Orthodox tradcucks, which is why he started doing interviews with E. Michael Jones to get his name out there. Now I head some Catholics here in Slavlands talking about Roosh and they have no idea about his past. So he managed to find some completely new audience who has no idea about manosphere or alt-right.

I just wonder what kind of group he will find next after he milks out the religious trad scene out of money. Maybe he will become a Sunni Muslim and start working with Hizb ut Tahrir or some other group. That's a market he hasn't touched yet.

It's actually hilarious how many groups of desperate men are out there willing to buy things from people like Roosh.

I hope his last and final book will be "how I schemed hundreds of thousands of incels from all racial, political and religious backgrounds out of money".
There's a topic criticizing Roosh here:

I like this quote:

"Roosh already had a born again experience when his self hatred over his virginity, nerdiness etc became too much and he turned to pickup to turn his back on his past and feel that he had redeemed himself, so it really isn't surprising that he then he grew to hate himself again over his countless bangs, notch counting etc and turned to Christianity. Maybe in twenty years he'll hate himself again and become a born again hardcore atheist and start burning churches. "

Hardcore atheism/anti-theism is Roosh's next frontier

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-

Excellent summary from our based resident deus vulter :feelsokman:

Roosh is nuking his archives because he is rebranding himself, he can't do that with all the old stuff hanging around his name. Also I suspect a big part of it is how unpalatable being a PUA/MRA/alt-right affiliated type of person made him. It made him basically unemployable in the mainstream business world, all his revenue sources got attacked via deplatforming and so on.

He probably realised Christians were an untapped part of the manosphere market.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
-
Holy shit, what a faggot Roosh has become.
He's always been a bit faggy, but I liked some of his stuff. I.e. he was among the first to catch on to feminist takeover of movie franchises when the new Mad Max(ine) came out back in the day.
How the turns have tabled.