Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's official: Roosh V is the most ungrateful asshole on the internet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

At first Roosh scams tons of incels by selling crappy game books. Then he has his forum, a great forum, mind you, which had practical advice for guys with decent looks and also discussed many truths about female nature and the modern world , but he destroys that with his "conversion". Now, he's destroying the archives of the game and travel forum which was good for EEmaxxing and SEAmaxxing. Also, he took down many of his blog posts which were very interesting. Overall, this guy has to be the biggest prick ever, and the worst part is people think he's "nice". No he's not, he's a damn prick who only ever cared about himself. The only reason he converted to religion was because PUA was dying and he needed a new way to make money and also because he aged and his sex drive went down.

Fuck Roosh.

That forum looks like it's stuck in 2010.

Who cares, let him be a christcuck.

Lol at him trying to larp as a cuckservative when he spent years traveling the globe and fucking random women

hey why do you hate him? pua used to be semi legit especially for mentalcels. yeah it's over now and he knows it too and he hates all the deranged sluts maybe he wants a family? I don't know the guy too much but it seems like he realized fucking random sluts isn't all that great and maybe he wants kids instead of becoming a rotting 80yo faggot that nobody cares about but hey that's just a theory

I don't know much about him

hey why do you hate him? pua used to be semi legit especially for mentalcels. yeah it's over now and he knows it too and he hates all the deranged sluts maybe he wants a family? I don't know the guy too much but it seems like he realized fucking random sluts isn't all that great and maybe he wants kids instead of becoming a rotting 80yo faggot that nobody cares about but hey that's just a theory

Because he's ruining the archives of great information that's why. And he scammed money from incels and still to this day claims game can help incels. He DID NOT back off of game being effective, don't kid yourself

And also, it's easy for him to realize fucking random sluts isn't worth it AFTER HE GOT HIS FILL

Last edited:
is he, like, an actor or something?

I'd love stick everyone of his books up his ass (le videogame joke so i won't get a warning)

That was coming. He was doing videos contradictory to his previous views for a while. He obviously not care about his long time followers and looking some new people to fall for his new scam.

Last edited:
That was coming. He was doing videos contradictory to his previous views for a while. He obviously not care about his long time followers and looking some new people to fall for his new scam.

He just did a big tour and now he's selling his speech video for $5. what a joke

Another person ruined by jewsus

Because he's ruining the archives of great information that's why. And he scammed money from incels and still to this day claims game can help incels. He DID NOT back off of game being effective, don't kid yourself

And also, it's easy for him to realize fucking random sluts isn't worth it AFTER HE GOT HIS FILL

those travel forums were really really GOOD

i could read them for hours. so much info about SEA, south america, etc.

But honestly all that info is irrelevant and useless now because tinder killed all of that

those travel forums were really really GOOD

i could read them for hours. so much info about SEA, south america, etc.

But honestly all that info is irrelevant and useless now because tinder killed all of that

What about itsOVER? He's no Chad and he got laid using tinder in SEA

What about itsOVER? He's no Chad and he got laid using tinder in SEA

I know. I did use his pics for an experiment and I didn't get many results on tinder. I guess he just effort maxed and chased SEA pussy 24/7, I dunno.

>Following Roosh instead of ER in 2020

:feelsPop::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Roosh has always rubbed me the wrong way. Never saw any evidence of him ascending either that didn't boil down to him locationmaxxing to a shithole.

I do remember his site having helpful info on locationmaxxing tho, so it sucks that info will be lost.

Roosh has always rubbed me the wrong way. Never saw any evidence of him ascending either that didn't boil down to him locationmaxxing to a shithole.

Exactly, he also claims "if you can't get laid in the west you can't abroad."

BULLSHIT

I do remember his site having helpful info on locationmaxxing tho, so it sucks that info will be lost.

He was gigamogged by ER when he was 20

His information was never worth anything to a truecel.

I never believed him. I always thought he was larping from day 1

:feelskek:

I guess he had had to keep squeezing the scam some more.

He wanted incels in the west to stay there and struggle instead of leaving and realizing game is a load of crap

Will he continue to profit from his old books though?

Are bluepilled incels delusional?

I have no clue what you mean. If his book are still for sale then people can still buy them and he profits from them, which would be a bit hypocritical if he really wanted to move on so much.

I have no clue what you mean. If his book are still for sale then people can still buy them and he profits from them, which would be a bit hypocritical if he really wanted to move on so much.

Apparently his new book "Game" is still available. His old "bang" books are not

Snake Oil seller sells out his own community to get more shekels. Wow I'm so surprised.

he's destroying the archives of the game and travel forum
FFS, I can forgive a lot of shit but not nuking history, I hope people there submitted threads to archive.is or archive.org

Like many people he realized how ineffective game is nowadays.

:feelskek: legit retard if you believe this theory
i always know you were low iq from reading your posts, good laugh man :feelshaha:

:feelskek: legit retard if you believe this theory
i always know you were low iq from reading your posts, good laugh man :feelshaha:
I don't believe anything you faggot I asked a question and literally said I don't know the guy :feelsokman: you know what low iq people do by the way? ad hominem for no reason :feelshaha::feelsokman:

That forum looks like it's stuck in 2010.
Based. Glad this forum actually looks somewhat modern.
C42A7E3F 6994 4361 A09E DFDAD9A57BA8

i dont care man, youre a retard, period. :feelskek: cry about it somewhere else.
I'm not the one crying you literal bitch. maybe go talk shit to your father instead of random people on the internet and see if he beats your faggot ass :feelsokman:

This guy belongs in jail
full

I suspect he has some kind of brain disease

I'm not the one crying you literal bitch. maybe go talk shit to your father instead of random people on the internet and see if he beats your faggot ass :feelsokman:
still crying
and projecting too I see.. :feelshaha:
so you have daddy issues? ok im sorry man. Ill stop, wont bother you no more.

still crying
and projecting too I see.. :feelshaha:
so you have daddy issues? ok im sorry man. Ill stop, wont bother you no more.
no issues. he's dead. and you're on ignore goodbye