Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's official: Roosh V is the most ungrateful asshole on the internet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Lol at him trying to larp as a cuckservative when he spent years traveling the globe and fucking random women
Truth he was a fucking degenerate piece of shit now he acts like saint

Roosh is the male version of a post-wall roastie. Living a life of degeneracy and then purging all record of it to pretend they're wholesome, religious, and fit to start a family.

This Chadlite-passing normie fucked dozens of women yet wants to burn any advice that would help other normies achieve similar.

Hopefully someone archives the important threads about to be deleted. I'd do it myself but I never gave a shit about PUA game (it only works for normies, not incels) and therefore wouldn't know where to start JFL.

Last edited:
Roosh literally admitted years ago that his "game" only worked because he didn't look as a Slav in Slavlands, he benefited from slavpill/just be exotic theory. When you hear him talk about dating in America/West he was clearly frustrated and it was obvious he wasn't successful. He got laid with some Slavic women who would do anything for foreign exotic looking guys, especially with American passport. There was no game other than his looks and background.

Then when alt-right got popular he got into that and praised Trump. Even though in the past he said that he had no interest in anything pro-white because he considered himself ethnic. Suddenly over night though, he became a pro-white advocate as soon as alt-right and Trump were getting mainstream.

After alt-right declined he found MGTOW and incels (in denial), groups of men that he previously mocked for lacking game. He is also trying to build a new audience with religious people and Catholic and Orthodox tradcucks, which is why he started doing interviews with E. Michael Jones to get his name out there. Now I head some Catholics here in Slavlands talking about Roosh and they have no idea about his past. So he managed to find some completely new audience who has no idea about manosphere or alt-right.

I just wonder what kind of group he will find next after he milks out the religious trad scene out of money. Maybe he will become a Sunni Muslim and start working with Hizb ut Tahrir or some other group. That's a market he hasn't touched yet.

It's actually hilarious how many groups of desperate men are out there willing to buy things from people like Roosh.

I hope his last and final book will be "how I schemed hundreds of thousands of incels from all racial, political and religious backgrounds out of money".

Last edited:
Roosh literally admitted years ago that his "game" only worked because he didn't look as a Slav in Slavlands, he benefited from slavpill/just be exotic theory. When you hear him talk about dating in America/West he was clearly frustrated and it was obvious he wasn't successful. He got laid with some Slavic women who would do anything for foreign exotic looking guys, especially with American passport. There was no game other than his looks and background.

Then when alt-right got popular he got into that and praised Trump. Even though in the past he said that he had no interest in anything pro-white because he considered himself ethnic. Suddenly over night though, he became a pro-white advocate as soon as alt-right and Trump were getting mainstream.

After alt-right declined he found MGTOW and incels (in denial), groups of men that he previously mocked for lacking game. He is also trying to build a new audience with religious people and Catholic and Orthodox tradcucks, which is why he started doing interviews with E. Michael Jones to get his name out there. Now I head some Catholics here in Slavlands talking about Roosh and they have no idea about his past. So he managed to find some completely new audience who has no idea about manosphere or alt-right.

I just wonder what kind of group he will find next after he milks out the religious trad scene out of money. Maybe he will become a Sunni Muslim and start working with Hizb ut Tahrir or some other group. That's a market he hasn't touched yet.

It's actually hilarious how many groups of desperate men are out there willing to buy things from people like Roosh.

I hope his last and final book will be "how I schemed hundreds of thousands of incels from all racial, political and religious backgrounds out of money".

There's a topic criticizing Roosh here:

I like this quote:

"Roosh already had a born again experience when his self hatred over his virginity, nerdiness etc became too much and he turned to pickup to turn his back on his past and feel that he had redeemed himself, so it really isn't surprising that he then he grew to hate himself again over his countless bangs, notch counting etc and turned to Christianity. Maybe in twenty years he'll hate himself again and become a born again hardcore atheist and start burning churches. "

Hardcore atheism/anti-theism is Roosh's next frontier

Excellent summary from our based resident deus vulter :feelsokman:

Roosh is nuking his archives because he is rebranding himself, he can't do that with all the old stuff hanging around his name. Also I suspect a big part of it is how unpalatable being a PUA/MRA/alt-right affiliated type of person made him. It made him basically unemployable in the mainstream business world, all his revenue sources got attacked via deplatforming and so on.

He probably realised Christians were an untapped part of the manosphere market.

Holy shit, what a faggot Roosh has become.
He's always been a bit faggy, but I liked some of his stuff. I.e. he was among the first to catch on to feminist takeover of movie franchises when the new Mad Max(ine) came out back in the day.
How the turns have tabled.

Roosh is the male equivalent of the 'born-again' Christian roasties. There's no point in becoming religious after dedicating decades of your life to fucking drunk sluts from clubs because if there's a God, he won't forgive you for that anyway. He only became religious because he lost T due to aging and then realised how degenerate his lifestyle was and that was the only way to regain his sanity. Or maybe he's like Terry Davis and he became religious because he lost his sanity.

Fuck CuuckV tbh

Hardcore atheism/anti-theism is Roosh's next frontier

I don't think so because he burned all the bridges with the mainstream liberal pro-regime ideological sphere. Liberal Westerners are very puritanical, they don't accept conversos, if you were saying "sexist" and "racist" things in the past they'll never accept you. Roosh knows this and he will never go to the other side.

I feel like he will rather move to some far-right version of anti-Christianity like Nietzsche nihilism and he will start saying how Christianity is actually cucked/Jewish. Either that or Islam.

Good to see PUA recognize that it's bullshit pseudo science. RooshV is basically following the trend and now that most non bluepilled men are blackpilled and even redpilled men rather MGTOW cope than PUA cope he had no choice but to admit the blackpill fully rather than partially. Unless RooshV arms the resistance or cyber attacks The United States, we have no use for him. He means nothing to us. He's basically a boomer trying to fit in with the cool incel kids now.

What he did is a good thing, says my curry friend who EEMaxxed and ascended, because if he doesn't remove it everyone will start EEmaxxing and it will ruin it for other curries.

Good idea imho, for ethnics.

JFL @ all you faggots who take this Roosh asshole seriously.

The guy is a hustler and a con artist. All of these PUA shitheads are.

He triggered the shit out of hordes of angry foids and their pet cucks so that's funny enough. Other than that I never gave a shit because you need to be at least normie tier in looks to benefit from PUA tactics.

Either that or Islam.
It would be interesting if he converted to Islam, the religion certainly coincides more with his views on foids and his father's side of the family is Islamic. However, it is unlikely to happen as that would destroy any renmants of his old fanbase which consisted mostly of non-religious or Christian whites who lean to the right when it comes to the topic of migration.

Roosh is a pussybeggar through and through.

It would be interesting if he converted to Islam, the religion certainly coincides more with his views on foids and his father's side of the family is Islamic. However, it is unlikely to happen as that would destroy any renmants of his old fanbase which consisted mostly of non-religious or Christian whites who lean to the right when it comes to the topic of migration.

Which is proof his conversion was more of a moneymaking move than anything else

The guy has always been a mental unstable so I’m surprised that anyone is actually shocked about this.

What the fuck lol

Is this new? Legit flipped his personality 180. Did he have a mental breakdown overnight?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Entire site goes under massive renovation, guy changes his views completely, visited by god-first paragraph talks about mushrooms. Jfl. Every time with these people.

Last edited: