Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's okay to be incel: Everyday Incel Types

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
To lurkers, normies, IT, and fellowcels- it's okay to be incel. Here are everyday incel examples, people who live and co-habitate among you on a day-to-day basis:

-that 5'3 mexican janitor
- that indian accounting student
- your vietnamese pharmacist
- that husky ginger neighbor with autism who still lives with his parents
- maybe half of male INTPs
- your unexceptional friend who keeps it together
- that uncle who just never seems to date people, but seems like an okay guy otherwise
- that quiet nonchalant co-worker you don't know the name of
- that cashier at Target who scanned your new panties at the checkout line (you could have gone to self-checkout, but you apparently didn't know he was incel)
- that guy who delivers your company's water
- IT people
- that Gen Xer who goes to comic shops and buys Gundams
- esports enthusiasts
- that husky townie who gets drunk watching hockey
-that slimy male feminist who frequents antifa and protests
- that stocky belligerent Trump supporter
- that milquetoast centrist who is so boring no woman can stand him for more than 2 mins.

These people I described are just everyday men. Yeah, none of them are exceptional. Not everyone can be exceptional. Why do these men have to be crucified as incels, when it's as natural as the grass that grows, and the leaves that shed from the branches it came from. If inceldom is just male mediocrity, a lot of feminist elitist types out there seriously have to reconsider the patience they have with people, because it's men like US that have been, for OUR ENTIRE LIVES, patient with you, and we are getting INCREASINGLY fed up with this bullshit double standard.

I would rather rope than being an IT whiteknight fag. Can believe it, they worship holes more than Jihadists worship their Allah.

Have you ever tried IT cucks advices especially the ones given by holes of IT?

In my bluepill days, YES to a tee. And having to endure the humiliation of such advice for it to flop so hard on me, is why I'm blackpill now, like so many other incels.

In my bluepill days, YES to a tee. And having to endure the humiliation of such advice for it to flop so hard on me, is why I'm blackpill now, like so many other incels.
I never followed bluepilled advices but this line I used to hear a lot when I was at uni.
"If you have a true heart and a connection, it will work out". Lol :feelskek: :feelshaha:
Thankfully, never took it seriously.

I never followed bluepilled advices but this line I used to hear a lot when I was at uni.
"If you have a true heart and a connection, it will work out". Lol :feelskek: :feelshaha:
Thankfully, never took it seriously.

I always knew it was bullshit, I think I went along and experimented, because like my fellow rice and currycels, I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO. I just no longer have the energy to try. A lot of the blackpill is efficient laziness.

I always knew it was bullshit, I think I went along and experimented, because like my fellow rice and currycels, I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO. I just no longer have the energy to try. A lot of the blackpill is efficient laziness.
I believe you're approaching 40, am I right?

IT

Yes, and way to virgin-shame you Brazilian FAGGOT hypocrite.

yep guess blacks can’t be incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back