Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's one thing knowing you're too ugly or not rich enough to get a foid. It's worse walking by a 23 year old foid and knowing you're too old for her

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I say I don't have any hope of ever actually getting a foid, but I guess deep down there's still always a tiny bit of hope of finding an actually good woman (that doesn't exist of course) that will be interested in me. It's stupid, but it's not something you can have control over, that tiny hope is in your DNA.

And all those things - ugliness, fatness, baldness, lack of wealth etc... While they're still horrible, they don't feel as finite as aging. Knowing you're older than women in their prime, that you never had and never will have a woman in her prime is quite a heavy thing psychologically.

Sure, you can give examples of older men with younger women, but it's not the same thing. I was never good enough for them when I was young, what chances do I have as an old guy with years of loneliness under his belt?

Ugliness, death and aging are diseases that need to be erradicated.

I really feel you.

When will you be 27, this year?

Last edited:
Nahh its over. Incels especially mental and healthcels age faster.
Obviously an inkel is not gonna get any roastie, but in terms of chadlites/chads it's a completely normal age range.

Ugliness, death and aging are diseases that need to be erradicated.

I really feel you.

When will you be 27, this year?
In a few months.
That's not old for a 23yo roastie, are you serious?
It wouldn't be very hard for a Chadlite to get a foid younger than him, but even for a normie it's harder the bigger the age difference.

My point is that I didn't have any luck with foids even when our age was the same, now it's even harder. And not even the old hags my age who have been passed around for more than 12 years now, even they don't want me.

27 is not too old for a 23 year old.

that doesnt mean its not over though

I say I don't have any hope of ever actually getting a foid, but I guess deep down there's still always a tiny bit of hope of finding an actually good woman (that doesn't exist of course) that will be interested in me. It's stupid, but it's not something you can have control over, that tiny hope is in your DNA.

And all those things - ugliness, fatness, baldness, lack of wealth etc... While they're still horrible, they don't feel as finite as aging. Knowing you're older than women in their prime, that you never had and never will have a woman in her prime is quite a heavy thing psychologically.

Sure, you can give examples of older men with younger women, but it's not the same thing. I was never good enough for them when I was young, what chances do I have as an old guy with years of loneliness under his belt?
I know guys older than 27 who can still get 23 year olds...that's nothing. I thought you were like 57. Like old enough to have a child that's 23.

27 isn't too old for a 20 year old. I routinely see chicks three to five years younger than their bfs where I live. I know of an 18 year old who is dating a 29 yo chad.

i feel this now about 18s foids