Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's only a matter of time before this site is hacked and we're all doxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Unicorn Riot and similar antifa groups have pretty much hacked every major right wing site and discord and doxed thousands of their users. Even though we aren't explicitly right wing, you know they're going to come for us next.

Hope yall are ready to be unemployed

It is what it is

OH NO!

IF THAT HAPPENS THEN PEOPLE MIGHT NOTICE THAT I'M UGLY!

THAT WILL NOT DO!

I SIMPLY CANNOT HAVE PEOPLE KNOW THAT I'M UGLY!

OH NO!

THAT WILL NOT DO!

I don't really care at this point

I don't think it will happen and tbh i wouldn't give a shit

Put me out of my misery.

Antifa can come. I have nothing to lose, but my virginity.

It's not like I have friends to worry about seeing what I post here, as for family they're too busy to give a shit, plus they already know I'm an incel by definition and they know I hate women.

haters find me and kill me please

No one will care

We're a bunch of harmless virgin losers, what's there to gain by doxxing all of us?

i literally messsaged sgtincel about this very issue a few days ago.

Did you use your real email, etc?

OH NO!

THAT WILL NOT DO!

I'm not scared. What are they gonna do. Shame me? As if I haven't already been through that

Doubt they will come for this site.

Even if. As long as you never threaten any violence, nothing is gonna happen to you either way. I'm always careful on here with what I post

such is life.

They really can't do anything to us. Many of us don't care if we live or die. If I become unemployed from the things I do here and can't moneymaxx, I make some hard CHOices and rope afterwards.

If anything, they should be afraid of us.

Last edited:
Lol ( laughing out loud ) drc ( don't really care ) not many people know me irl ( in real life ) anyway.

It would be bad ngl. Oh wait, pplndont know what an incel is in my country:feelsahh:

Unicorn Riot and similar antifa groups have pretty much hacked every major right wing site and discord and doxed thousands of their users. Even though we aren't explicitly right wing, you know they're going to come for us next.

Hope yall are ready to be unemployed
antifa and unicorn riot? what ar ethat things

also, all they have is your IP. who cares abut your IP?

Doesn't matter, it's over for all of us already
full

I dont live in burgerland :dafuckfeels:

Lol ( laughing out loud ) drc ( don't really care ) not many people know me irl ( in real life ) anyway.
True.

Ironically if they doxxed this site only fakecels would actually get doxxed LMAO

They really can't do anything to us. Many of us don't care if we live or die. If I become unemployed from the things I do here and can't moneymaxx, I make some hard CHOices and rope afterwards.

If anything, they should be afraid of us.

Even if. As long as you never threaten any violence, nothing is gonna happen to you either way. I'm always careful on here with what I post

Guilt by association will happen. Nobody will actually judge you based on your posts. The media has already told them that this site is for whiny misogynistic school shooters. If you're fortunate enough to have a job and/or friends, they'll ditch you.

Anyways, I'm not worried. I have a special e-mail that I only use for this site, and I don't go by "mericks" in any other community. I will be very impressed if they manage to connect me to any of my other identities online or IRL.

Lol yes we are 99% of the people here think executing gays, starting a new Holocaust and legalizing rape are core parts of incel ideology

>this is what deluded pol fags think

it's all so tiring...

Yikes, DOXXING! EVERYONE, get under cover!

OH NO!

THAT WILL NOT DO!

Also I have no social media presence.

I am unemployed all ready and I don't do social media so they can come for me as I could not give a fuck about life anymore .

Right wing and incels are a totally different thing and a totally different "threat" to society. Right wingers are doxed because the regime is afraid that right wing extremists will organize themselves and infiltrate the army, police and other sensitive institutions and spread their ideology there to recruit more people in those institutions. Realistically, this is not a threat either because the vast majority of right wingers are generally just some copers looking for an ideology and community to fit in and have no actual interest to do any harm, but this totalitarian society is very paranoid about everything.

This is why when "far right" people get doxed the attention is always on soldiers, policemen, etc. For example recently I heard that in Germany some members of special forces were found out to be nazis and the media made a big story out of it because the state is afraid that these people will spread their ideology there. They dox far right sites because they hope they will uncover some influential people. A lot of this "hacked" information is just the government leaking out what they found through different channels, t's just that they can't just openly said "look this is what we give you even though it's a private investigation" so they pretend random hackers got to that.

Incels are a different thing because incels are a bunch of loners who have no intentions to organize as a group or to infiltrate government institutions or whatever. The only threat from incels is that someone might snap, but how is doxing such person going to prevent that? If anything it would get worse. Elliot Rodger didn't even bother to hide his identity for example.

I honestly doubt any incel here has some key position in society, or is part of special forces or something. Even if everyone on this site would get doxed I doubt they would find out anyone interesting. It would just be a bunch of NEETs who don't even have social media accounts. For example my name doesn't even pop up in google search. I would actually found it hilarious if someone bothered so much with an aspie loner volcel like me shitposting a bunch of memes to try to dox me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back