Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's only a matter of time before this site is hacked and we're all doxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
>not using qubes>whonix>proxy>tor>proxy>tor
Right wing and incels are a totally different thing and a totally different "threat" to society. Right wingers are doxed because the regime is afraid that right wing extremists will organize themselves and infiltrate the army, police and other sensitive institutions and spread their ideology there to recruit more people in those institutions.

This is why when "far right" people get doxed the attention is always on soldiers, policemen, etc. For example recently I heard that in Germany some members of special forces were found out to be nazis and the media made a big story out of it because the state is afraid that these people will spread their ideology there. They dox far right sites because they hope they will uncover some influential people. A lot of this "hacked" information is just the government leaking out what they found through different channels.

Incels are a different thing because incels are a bunch of loners who have no intentions to organize as a group or to infiltrate government institutions or whatever. The only threat from incels is that someone might snap, but how is doxing such person going to prevent that? If anything it would get worse. Elliot Rodger didn't even bother to hide his identity for example.

I honestly doubt any incel here has some key position in society, or is part of special forces or something. Even if everyone on this site would get doxed I doubt they would find out anyone interesting. It would just be a bunch of NEETs who don't even have social media accounts. For example my name doesn't even pop up in google search.

Incels are a threat because we produce a lot of blackpilling content for free. And in the eyes of the government that is the most dangerous thing.

A blackpilled citizenry is the biggest threat to the (((World Order))).

Unicorn Riot and similar antifa groups have pretty much hacked every major right wing site and discord and doxed thousands of their users. Even though we aren't explicitly right wing, you know they're going to come for us next.

Hope yall are ready to be unemployed
I own my job, have no wife or kids they can harass, and as a Texan am armed to the teeth They don't worry me

Antifa are incels in denial, they have too much time hacking some random online dudes.
I think some of us are skilled hackers too ,behold the antifags.

Let a pussy nigga come dox me Let it be known that I could be a registered gun owner

Incels are a threat because we produce a lot of blackpilling content for free. And in the eyes of the government that is the most dangerous thing.

A blackpilled citizenry is the biggest threat to the (((World Order))).

Even if this was a threat, it's a different type of "threat". Doxing far right wing people is done so that the system can potentially destroy certain networks in the army or other key institutions. For example if they uncover that a guy who was posting nazi material online is actively involved in police they can start investigation, or if they found out some politican who pretends he is moderate right is actually extremist and posted on radical websites. Doxing incels who post things online wouldn't stop anything because these same people can just keep posting these things.

Also "blackpill" is not dangerous for society at all. Even if you blackpill men they will just accept their faith and keep doing what they're doing. Most men are already very blackpilled about women after getting rejected so much. Incels are just a tiny minority that vents about their status while most men simply accept women choosing 'superior' men over them and learn how to cope. I don't know why people here think blackpill is something revolutionary.

What are blackpilled men going to do about it? Nothing, because there is nothing they can do.

I think the government actually prefers men to become blackpilled incels and LDAR than joining nazis or jihadis.

Thank god I'm easterneuropecel :feelsokman:

Even if this was a threat, it's a different type of "threat". Doxing far right wing people is done so that the system can potentially destroy certain networks in the army or other key institutions. For example if they uncover that a guy who was posting nazi material online is actively involved in police they can start investigation, or if they found out some politican who pretends he is moderate right is actually extremist and posted on radical websites. Doxing incels who post things online wouldn't stop anything because these same people can just keep posting these things.

Also "blackpill" is not dangerous for society at all. Even if you blackpill men they will just accept their faith and keep doing what they're doing. Most men are already very blackpilled about women after getting rejected so much. Incels are just a tiny minority that vents about their status while most men simply accept women choosing 'superior' men over them and learn how to cope. I don't know why people here think blackpill is something revolutionary.

What are blackpilled men going to do about it? Nothing, because there is nothing they can do.

I think the government actually prefers men to become blackpilled incels and LDAR than joining nazis or jihadis.
Cope

The blackpill is dangerous to (((soyciety))) because it causes men to realize the truth.

"What are blackpilled men going to do about it? "
When did men in the past do? Hint: look at the facial aesthetics of most past revolutionaries. 99% of them were incel tier.

This was Lenin:
1895-00.jpg

You can't get more incel looking than that.

No wonder he was at the forefront of Bolshevism to overthrow the Chaddy Tsars.

The blackpill is dangerous to (((soyciety))) because it causes men to realize the truth.

"What are blackpilled men going to do about it? "
When did men in the past do? Hint: look at the facial aesthetics of most past revolutionaries. 99% of them were incel tier.

This was Lenin:
1895-00.jpg

You can't get more incel looking than that.

No wonder he was at the forefront of Bolshevism to overthrow the Chaddy Tsars.

Lenin has nothing to do with blackpill, nor did any revolutionaries in the past. Their mindset was literally the opposite of the blackpill. Blackpill literally teaches you that doing these things are "cope" and that you need to be nihilistic. What the hell does him being ugly have to do with anything? Most ugly men don't want to associate with blackpill and incels.

Blackpill tells men to LDAR or to "cope" with some entertainment, but they have to be fully aware that they're coping. How are these men going to be some sort of revolutionaries like Lenin? JFL, look at the people on this forum and the mentality they have, they mostly gave up on life.

Also 99% of the incels would be perfectly fine with the current society if they could enjoy its benefits.

The only types of incels that are dangerous are the ones who join the actual radical ideologies and abandon the blackpill, basically those who become jihadis or alt right or whatever. But then they're no longer affiliated with the incels because those groups don't support blackpill and incels.

Blackpill doesn't care about political goals or anything. If most men were blackpilled they would just accept Chads as their superiors and cope with video games and gymceling or whatever. Blackpill literally endorses LDAR lifestyle so how can it be dangerous to anyone?

All of you who think you're some sort of threat to society are delusional. Personally I'm very realistic about it. I'm an aspie loner with a lot of empathy, I couldn't get accepted by this society and learned how to cope. I have zero intentions of doing something violent, illegal or revoluationary. As far as I'm concerned this society can stay the way it is because even if it changes I'm too old to benefit from anything. I ultimately took the Godpill and trust in God's will. The days when I wanted to change society was when I was very bluepilled.

Last edited:
Who cares, there's no way they could get most of our information besides our email and IP lmao

Right wing and incels are a totally different thing and a totally different "threat" to society. Right wingers are doxed because the regime is afraid that right wing extremists will organize themselves and infiltrate the army, police and other sensitive institutions and spread their ideology there to recruit more people in those institutions. Realistically, this is not a threat either because the vast majority of right wingers are generally just some copers looking for an ideology and community to fit in and have no actual interest to do any harm, but this totalitarian society is very paranoid about everything.

This is why when "far right" people get doxed the attention is always on soldiers, policemen, etc. For example recently I heard that in Germany some members of special forces were found out to be nazis and the media made a big story out of it because the state is afraid that these people will spread their ideology there. They dox far right sites because they hope they will uncover some influential people. A lot of this "hacked" information is just the government leaking out what they found through different channels, t's just that they can't just openly said "look this is what we give you even though it's a private investigation" so they pretend random hackers got to that.

Incels are a different thing because incels are a bunch of loners who have no intentions to organize as a group or to infiltrate government institutions or whatever. The only threat from incels is that someone might snap, but how is doxing such person going to prevent that? If anything it would get worse. Elliot Rodger didn't even bother to hide his identity for example.

I honestly doubt any incel here has some key position in society, or is part of special forces or something. Even if everyone on this site would get doxed I doubt they would find out anyone interesting. It would just be a bunch of NEETs who don't even have social media accounts. For example my name doesn't even pop up in google search. I would actually found it hilarious if someone bothered so much with an aspie loner volcel like me shitposting a bunch of memes to try to dox me.
Wow! That is some top notch thinking!

What a relief!

I sure AM glad i don't have to worry about being beat up or picked on for being a ugly lonely dude!

sope im undoxxable.

I'm not scared of being doxxed

idc tbh
they can go choke on their bulls' semen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back