Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's only gonna get worse for manlets

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
For each generation people are growing, getting taller, broader and more beautiful. What's considered as manlet today is only gonna get worse. Take Scandinavia for example (where I live) I'm 5'11 and I can confidently say that I get height mogged by 95% of the younger male population. The average height is around 6'2.5 for the younger generation, possibly 6'3. This will soon become the standard in all western countries. It is truly over for manlets. South East Asia is our only hope (Sorry asiancels we have no other choice).

Women's standards getting higher as the decades progress.

I've noticed each generation of kids is getting shorter and shorter. It's the estrogen in the water. :lul:

Can't get much worse than this.. at this point I'm already too hopeless and used to misery to fear something like that. I am already viewed as subhuman. I can't really be viewed as 'extra subhuman'.
Also you are seriously pushing it, calling yourself a manlet, at 5'11, man. 1 inch off 6 foot, come on.

Can't get much worse than this.. at this point I'm already too hopeless and used to misery to fear something like that. I am already viewed as subhuman. I can't really be viewed as 'extra subhuman'.
Also you are seriously pushing it, calling yourself a manlet, at 5'11, man. 1 inch off 6 foot, come on.
I'm shorter than almost everyone else in my area, I believe I deserve manlet status.

Just kidnap a tall model, lock her in your basement, rape, get a kid, gene recomb works, profit tbh tbh ngl

lmfao JFL if 90s and 00s kids dont have 10 inch lifts to compete in 2028

For each generation people are growing, getting taller, broader and more beautiful. What's considered as manlet today is only gonna get worse. Take Scandinavia for example (where I live) I'm 5'11 and I can confidently say that I get height mogged by 95% of the younger male population. The average height is around 6'2.5 for the younger generation, possibly 6'3. This will soon become the standard in all western countries. It is truly over for manlets. South East Asia is our only hope (Sorry asiancels we have no other choice).
Even in Asian countries like China and Korea people are getting taller.

I've noticed each generation of kids is getting shorter and shorter. It's the estrogen in the water. :lul:
This is statistically wrong, each generation has grown and it's documented. Estrogen doesn't affect growth as far as I'm aware, at least not vertical growth. As long as your thyroid is active it won't make a difference.

Can feel you bro, here in Poland with about 180cm (in any boots :forcedsmile:) i'm a manlet, most young guys are higher than that, even 50% of the girls are almost as tall as me. :feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yeah, no. Whites are dying off. Ethnics will bring down the average height.

there are going to be more and more manlets