Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ''It's only nature'' is the most cucked and blue-pilled sentence you can say. The only war worth fighting is a war against nature itself.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It's only nature that women only care about looks, it's only nature that women only want men stronger than them. It's only nature that the strongest survive.

Sure, all of the above is true... But we are the fucking human race, and we had been giving nature the big fat middle finger.

Before Science, we fought HUMAN nature with religion, we suppressed female hyper-gamy and polygamy. We somewhat suppressed people urge to kill others and steal (it wasn't really as successful, but still laid down some basic morals that motivated humans to go against their nature)

Today, we fight nature on every battlefield, we artificially extend are meaningless lives be manipulating the environment around us, we genetically modify the food that we eat, and we build spacesuits to make us survive outer space.
Our next step is to remove our shit animal instincts, because they do more harm than good. And yes, we will always have one natural instinct that matters, which is ''the will to survive'' which is important, because, having the will to survive means having the will to fight nature.

If you are one of those people that say: ''Oh, ThAts JuSt tHe wAy THIngs Are ItS onLy NaTurAl BRO so it must be Ok''
Go live in the fucking woods you degenerate animal, how dare you use tools that we made to fight nature. How dare you live in an environment built by people that suppressed their natural instincts to build environments that keeps out nature. Go fuck off to a place where foids only bang the top 1 percent of men, because that is what nature intends women to do.
Science and Religion are the most PRECIOUS TOOLS to fight nature of all kinds.

Last edited:
You gotta understand that in a pure natural environment, strength, frame, and cunning are far more important than being handsome in the face. I would argue that it is a war against nature that has led us to these end times where so many folks are incel.

This guy might not have a problem passing his genes on with great success in a pure natural environment, for example.

You gotta understand that in a pure natural environment, strength, frame, and cunning are far more important than being handsome in the face. I would argue that it is a war against nature that has led us to these end times where so many folks are incel.

This guy might not have a problem passing his genes on with great success in a pure natural environment, for example.
View attachment 151632
That is the thing, we are fighting the wrong war the wrong nature. The reason why we are incel is because FEMALE NATURE has run amok and we hadn't eliminated most of human nature yet, because Religion is only like a bandaid and not a cure

View attachment 151632
That is how it should be, but because foids want "muh tingles" they'd prefer a 5'11" - 6'1" perfect face weak framelet (most male models) over a 6'5" gigaframe orge.

In 2019, science has more pull than religion, so we are doing plenty fine fighting physical nature such as famine, heat, cold, bugs, viruses ect ect
But we are failing to suppress human nature, especially female nature

f you are one of those people that say: ''Oh, ThAts JuSt tHe wAy THIngs Are ItS onLy NaTurAl BRO so it must be Ok''
Go live in the fucking woods you degenerate animal, how dare you use tools that we made to fight nature. How dare you live in an environment built by people that suppressed their natural instincts to build environments that keeps out nature. Go fuck off to a place where foids only bang the top 1 percent of men, because that is what nature intends women to do.
I despise this as well tbh.

We can either bump up the focus on religion, to supress human nature to kill and steal, or we can hold out for science to pick up the slack on fighting this aspect of nature

That is the thing, we are fighting the wrong war the wrong nature. The reason why we are incel is because FEMALE NATURE has run amok and we hadn't eliminated most of human nature yet, because Religion is only like a bandaid and not a cure
Probably high IQ, but I haven't had enough soy lattes to follow. My mind is sluggish tonight for some reason. Maybe I have a brain tumor.

I think it is called appeal to nature fallacy.

It’s only nature that foids and cucks get popped when low status men are pushed to breaking point

Their appeal to nature is useless

I call them "nature cucks".

Also, I never understood the people who say "I don't actually have anything against women because it is their nature."

I wish I had enough discipline to think like that, the discipline not to have anger torwards women. Even with their logic however (don't hate women because their just doing their nature) , it doesn't make much sense one you realize that male and female sexuality are ATAGONISTIC, the liberation of female sexuality HARMS males as a whole and it is natural for men to want to repress it. In other words, you're going against your own interests. (You're a cuck)

I'll never have the discipline to not hate wonen, at least until I reach an apathetic depression or whatever.

Also, I never understood the people who say "I don't actually have anything against women because it is their nature."

I wish I had enough discipline to think like that, the discipline not to have anger torwards women. Even with their logic however (don't hate women because their just doing their nature) , it doesn't make much sense one you realize that male and female sexuality are ATAGONISTIC, the liberation of female sexuality HARMS males as a whole and it is natural for men to want to repress it. In other words, you're going against your own interests. (You're a cuck)

I'll never have the discipline to not hate wonen, at least until I reach an apathetic depression or whatever.
High IQ response.

Nature used to be a females selecting between 20 or fewer eligible bachelors in their tribe. In regards to numbers solely, we are experiencing the most catastrophic creation and destruction of genes in human history. Incels essentially have a vice tightened around their heads whilst being screamed at by soyboys and foids. We will not survive individually and our psychological impairment is what society counts on for stability.

Those guys are fucking retarded, really and truly they are just using that mindset as an excuse so they don't have to "hate women" and think of themselves as a "bad person", its the "trad cuck" mindset, its the vestiges of their social indoctrination, years of years of society telling men "you can't speak ill of or do ill to women", they don't even want to attribute blame towards women because mentally they've internalized that act as an offense against society

It doesn't make any sense, no human likes earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc and they aren't even sentient, yet were supposed to give a sentient being a pass for fucking the environment up just because they are more inclined to do certain things, that's complete BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back